It's only Feb, but look what I've done!! Mia's 1st 2009 Reveal (w/ lots of pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats MIA!!! Everything is so beautiful.

2. you are chanel royalty! what a great haul! i've been reading your reveal for 15 minutes now! love it. congrats on everything!

3. congrats mia! the charms really do pop against the black lamb. and wow, when you shop, you RAID!

4. How did I miss this thread!? Abit late - but I enjoyed seeing all your great acquisitions Mia!! Congrats!!

5. AWESOME!!!! Congrats

6. oh my.. I'm going to chanel boutique tmwr to see this bag
    i kindda like this bag
    thnx to you, i'll see it in person then

thnx babe :tup:

7. I got this one in black from Chanel soho as a valentine's goft from my husband. It is so pretty. Wanted pink, but black is easier..

8. :faint: OMG!! Too much beauty for my eyes to handle. Congrats!!!

9. Mia your collection is amazing!!! im in love with this brooch..May I ask how much it was? lol it seems i'll have to make a trip to Chanel soon after seeing ur collection :heart:

10. Wow . ..amazing purchase reading the post

11. WOW!!! Such cute stuff!! Lucky you! I especially love this brooch. love all the colors!!

12. I am in love with this necklace!!! Would you mind telling me the price and code of this beauty?

13. love everything! it must be fun to have a major shopping spree at chanel!

14. Your collection is jaw dropping!

15. Unbelievable!!!