It's only Feb, but look what I've done!! Mia's 1st 2009 Reveal (w/ lots of pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi L!! Thanks!! How are you doing?

OK for the black 3-D heart-shaped necklace, here is the style no. It's from the 2009 Cruise Sweet Heart Collection.

A41411 Y02008 (Color: Z0002 Black)

The white pearl + gold color combo is nice too! :graucho:

2. OMG, such a fabulous 'raid' ... everything was absolutely gorgeous!:love: My favorite is definitely the valentine flap in black ... stunning!:girlsigh: Congrats and enjoy!

3. Oh, Mia, please present us with Part 2 of your reveal ASAP! Pretty pleeeease! ;) I'm dying to see more of your costume jewelry. I'm hoping you got the other camelia ring that's black with one flower to show us as I really want to see what it's like up close and I'm relying on your thread for that since I can't go to a Chanel boutique right now - I'm trapped at home with an injured leg in a cast, unable to walk.... but how I'm dreaming about dashing into a store to buy that ring as soon as I can do more than hobble a few metres! :love: haha.....

4. Wow...what a haul! Congrats to you hun and hopefully it will tide you over for another 3 months :smile:

5. OMG!!! AMAZING!!! Congrats!!!

6. loving part I; anticipating part II....

7. Wow! You know how to shop! :tup:

8. Wow!! Absolutely amazing reveals!!! Love everything!! Congratulations Mia~

9. I love your black V day bag and the love knot earrings. Great haul!!!!!!!!

10. Hi KaraK!! LOL....Part 2 has to wait a bit....;)

I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not going to buy the camellia ring with only 1 flower. I think one ring is enough for me from this collection...hehehehe. Do you know that the camellia ring with single flower also comes in pink flower and red flower too? I think you should get it as it's a cute one as well!

I'm so sorry about your injured leg....hope you get well soon and go straight to Chanel and buy the ring!;)

11. Dear all, thanks so much again for all your sweet words and compliments!! :heart::heart:

12. Mia,
    I love every piece in your collection. Honestly, you have very good taste.

Do you think HK has the whole camellia collection?

13. FAB new additions Mia:heart:! i esp. like these earrings :heart: as always, everything is gorgeous esp. your modeling shots:tup:! cnt wait for more...

so how have u been doing girl?? how's DH and your very handsome DS? hope all is well. and oh, i was wondering if you got my email? missed talking to ya!

14. Mia, can you pls share with me the details (style no.,price) of this 3-D pendant? loves it!

15. Hi Mia. Thanks for your kind wishes.

I hope we don't have to wait too long for Part 2 - the suspense is making me go kookoo :upsidedown:

Thanks so much for the tip about the camelia ring coming in 3 different colours. I'm in trouble here though, because if I end up liking the ring I'll end up wanting it in all 3 colours! lol. Hope it doesn't get sold out before I manage to get to the store.

Fantastic purchases, by the way. It's all so fab!:tup: