Is Michael Kors Dying down?

Congrats on your new MK! I love the Saffiano leather! They have kept their shape. I have several selmas and Suttons. I will keep these! The only bags that I’m selling are the Hamilton’s because they are too big for me!
I did own a Hamilton for like two days and then I gave it to my sister. It just was an odd shape to me.. they are beautiful bags just not my style!

I did own a Hamilton for like two days and then I gave it to my sister. It just was an odd shape to me.. they are beautiful bags just not my style!
I love your new Selma. The medium a great size. It is usually my go to bag. The DD is a great neutral. Easy to carry or use as a crossbody. The big one is too big and bulky for me. Enjoy your new bag! Now you would want to add a bag charm to it! Lol that’s what I would do!

I love your new Selma. The medium a great size. It is usually my go to bag. The DD is a great neutral. Easy to carry or use as a crossbody. The big one is too big and bulky for me. Enjoy your new bag! Now you would want to add a bag charm to it! Lol that’s what I would do!
Actually.. I'm currently looking for a MK pom pom black keychain with gold hardware! Hahaha I just can't seem to find the right size that I'm looking for.

Actually.. I'm currently looking for a MK pom pom black keychain with gold hardware! Hahaha I just can't seem to find the right size that I'm looking for.
Lol! I am never satisfy with 1 charm so I would get fun ones off eBay or amazon. They don’t break the bank! Here is one from eBay $8!

Attachments

• 37A9BD7D-DC85-4592-B7F7-4B122E1B8D3A.jpeg
    37A9BD7D-DC85-4592-B7F7-4B122E1B8D3A.jpeg
    448.1 KB · Views: 338
m_59a367f8291a351b2807e6a5.jpg

coach-pink-tea-rose-glitter-floral-key-chain-purse-charm-22928621-6-1.jpg

30087371_1182574958545107_6099246910604836864_n.jpg

These are my absolute favourite bag charms! They're the glitter tea roses from Coach, with the leaves being a different colour from the flowers. They are completely stunning and look great on the medium ava and $248 jet set top zip tote. Not too big or small.

s-l300.jpg

I have the robot with movable arms and legs. It's a bit on the small size though, but still very cute. I think it looks ok on my small sutton. It's a bit too small for the medium ava. It would look more on the small size on the $248 jet set top zip tote but it doesn't look out of place.

I also have the XXL white fur/gold hw pom from MK, which is a lovely size on the $248 jet set top zip tote. I put it on my dark dune tote and it looks gorgeous! Maybe you'll need the XXL size for your selma?

@Nan246, that tassel is adorable :smile:

Ahhhh don't say the Selma looks dated to some people!! Hahaha I don't want a dated bag but I really could careless, I think the bag is beautiful and I really think that's all that matters.

I feel like pebbled leather should still stay moisturized with the leather cleaner.. that's so strange!
I think the Selma has a great shape and silhouette. It has clean lines and is modern, but is also a design that I don't think will go out of style :heart: Maybe it it was a colour block or crazy colour one it would seem dated, but a solid neutral colour like dark dune can withstand the passage of time. Dark dune is so so gorgeous, it's not too dark and not too light. It's a perfect grey-brown that seems to go with anything I wear :smile: I can't wait to see yours!

Reactions: themamalife

These are my absolute favourite bag charms! They're the glitter tea roses from Coach, with the leaves being a different colour from the flowers. They are completely stunning and look great on the medium ava and $248 jet set top zip tote. Not too big or small.

s-l300.jpg

I have the robot with movable arms and legs. It's a bit on the small size though, but still very cute. I think it looks ok on my small sutton. It's a bit too small for the medium ava. It would look more on the small size on the $248 jet set top zip tote but it doesn't look out of place.

I also have the XXL white fur/gold hw pom from MK, which is a lovely size on the $248 jet set top zip tote. I put it on my dark dune tote and it looks gorgeous! Maybe you'll need the XXL size for your selma?

Those charms are so pretty! The robot is cute! I just bought the iredescent bear to go with the oil slick bag from RM. lol wish coach charms are less pricey! But so unique.

Reactions: Quartzite

s-l300.jpg

I'm still trying to find one.. I'm looking on Mercari and Poshmark! Wish me luck.. we should totally start a bag charm thread! I don't think there's one on here @Nan246 @Quartzite

I think the Selma has a great shape and silhouette. It has clean lines and is modern, but is also a design that I don't think will go out of style :heart: Maybe it it was a colour block or crazy colour one it would seem dated, but a solid neutral colour like dark dune can withstand the passage of time. Dark dune is so so gorgeous, it's not too dark and not too light. It's a perfect grey-brown that seems to go with anything I wear :smile: I can't wait to see yours!
I can't wait to see it either! I'll tag you in a post when it gets here. Should be here by the end of the day!! I'm so so so excited! :happydance::yahoo::panic:

s-l300.jpg

By the way - would you mind adding a pic of the Pom Pom on your DD bag?!

s-l300.jpg

I added a picture of my Selma to the sophisticated Selma thread!