Is Michael Kors Dying down?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did own a Hamilton for like two days and then I gave it to my sister. It just was an odd shape to me.. they are beautiful bags just not my style!

2. I love your new Selma. The medium a great size. It is usually my go to bag. The DD is a great neutral. Easy to carry or use as a crossbody. The big one is too big and bulky for me. Enjoy your new bag! Now you would want to add a bag charm to it! Lol that’s what I would do!

3. Actually.. I'm currently looking for a MK pom pom black keychain with gold hardware! Hahaha I just can't seem to find the right size that I'm looking for.

4. Lol! I am never satisfy with 1 charm so I would get fun ones off eBay or Amazon. They don’t break the bank! Here is one from eBay $8!

37A9BD7D-DC85-4592-B7F7-4B122E1B8D3A.jpeg
    Shelby33 and Quartzite like this.
  5. I looove tassels! They’re so much fun.

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are my absolute favourite bag charms! They're the glitter tea roses from Coach, with the leaves being a different colour from the flowers. They are completely stunning and look great on the medium ava and $248 jet set top zip tote. Not too big or small.

[​IMG]
    I have the robot with movable arms and legs. It's a bit on the small size though, but still very cute. I think it looks ok on my small sutton. It's a bit too small for the medium ava. It would look more on the small size on the $248 jet set top zip tote but it doesn't look out of place.

I also have the XXL white fur/gold hw pom from MK, which is a lovely size on the $248 jet set top zip tote. I put it on my dark dune tote and it looks gorgeous! Maybe you'll need the XXL size for your selma?

@Nan246, that tassel is adorable :smile:

Shelby33 and themamalife like this.
  7. I think the Selma has a great shape and silhouette. It has clean lines and is modern, but is also a design that I don't think will go out of style :heart: Maybe it it was a colour block or crazy colour one it would seem dated, but a solid neutral colour like dark dune can withstand the passage of time. Dark dune is so so gorgeous, it's not too dark and not too light. It's a perfect grey-brown that seems to go with anything I wear :smile: I can't wait to see yours!

themamalife likes this.
  8. Those charms are so pretty! The robot is cute! I just bought the iredescent bear to go with the oil slick bag from RM. lol wish coach charms are less pricey! But so unique.

Quartzite likes this.
  9. I'm still trying to find one.. I'm looking on Mercari and Poshmark! Wish me luck.. we should totally start a bag charm thread! I don't think there's one on here @Nan246 @Quartzite

Shelby33 and Quartzite like this.
  10. I can't wait to see it either! I'll tag you in a post when it gets here. Should be here by the end of the day!! I'm so so so excited! :happydance::yahoo::panic:

Quartzite likes this.
  11. By the way - would you mind adding a pic of the Pom Pom on your DD bag?!

12. I added a picture of my Selma to the sophisticated Selma thread!

Quartzite likes this.
  13. I added a picture of my Selma to the sophisticated Selma thread!

Quartzite likes this.
  14. Here it is! In this picture, the pom looks overpowering, but it really isn't! I need to find a picture I'd posted on the forum when I first got it and I'll include it here.
    WhatsApp Image 2018-07-18 at 3.15.59 PM.jpeg

15. Found it! And this is the medium tote ($248) for perspective.
    [​IMG]

Glttglam likes this.