Do you wear your luxury watch every day?

I wear my Cartier Roadster everyday. Its gotten some scratches over the years but I love that it's worn and doesn't look perfectly new. I think you should definitely wear your watch and enjoy it!

I've just received my Cartier Ballon Bleu TT, small, and it is SO pretty, so much prettier than I'd expected :biggrin: and now I'm having second thoughts about wearing it every day... I thought I would, but it's so smooth and perfect... I took a good look at my trusty Seiko, which I've had on every day, and it is pretty scratched up, even though I'm not a construction worker or anything. I do have two small boys. What do you all think?

If you do wear your luxury watch every day, how does it hold up?
I wear my Omega Constellation every day, cant see the pont in keeping things for best life is too short for that sillyness!!!

I wear my Cartier Roadster everyday. Its gotten some scratches over the years but I love that it's worn and doesn't look perfectly new. I think you should definitely wear your watch and enjoy it!

I came to this thread and found this! I wear my Roadster 24/7 since I bought it in 2008. I periodically see shiny new ones and for a split second worry about mine. It is perfect, but just not as shiny new anymore. I also have a 2 tone Cartier Panther that is 21 years old and for some reason (maybe the finish) it looks no different than the day I got it brand new. I even shower in my Roadster. I have not even had to get the battery changed yet, which is pretty unusual at 3 years+3 months. Since I got my Roadster, my poor other watches have been completely ignored by me.