Do you wear your luxury watch every day?

sunshine800 said:
im thinking about getting one w/ a diamond basel and not sure if it's too much for everyday

I have two diamond bezel Rolex watches, one gold and one stainless steel, and I wear one almost every day and I am home most of the time

It isn't Rolex or Cartier, but I wear my Michele CSX mother of pearl diamond dial with a stainless steel bracelet everyday. I've owned it for almost 10yrs. I feel naked without it.

I have a Raymond Weil diamond tank, forget the name, I use to wear it everyday but it's on the smallish size so now I only wear it for dress. I do wear my black J12 and other better watches, I stole all my husbands, on a daily basis. I like wearing the RW just for dress, it makes it special. I have to get a new crystal and have it polished so it looks special. It got a little beat up when I was wearing it everyday.

I have an vintage Cartier that was given to me from my Great Grand Mother. In the beginning, I wouldn't wear it because I was young and really didn't appreciate it.
Now, understanding the value and how much my Granny loved it so much, I wear it everyday!

So I say, if you love it, wear it!