Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

Sorry to hear about the dents! What can you do about the dents, return them? Those 3 pieces are adorable!

I'm so NOT impressed by my first order with them either -- i ordered the BC dark tote and matching small wristlet. I only received the tote -- I called them immediately and they apologized with a promise that I'll have it to me by Tuesday (today)...we'll see!

With that sloppy kind of service, I'm done with them! Seriously, I order TWO items and receive only ONE?? Are Stoners shipping out of their warehouse? :wtf:

I lied.

I knew it was a mistake to return to this thread. You guys are such enablers [emoji851]

I followed the link to the outlet sale someone posted and ended up purchasing 2 more handbags [emoji4]

I've purchased so many handbags I've started hiding them from dh...lol. Not because of the spending that 's not an issue but because I literally have about 50 handbags. He wants to know why I need so many. I'm acting like an addict [emoji56]

Reactions: Chihua5
I purchased the Small Kelsey in black with gold hardware. I haven't seen this in person but have been eyeing the Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir handbags. Does anyone if they would be similar?

View attachment 3607268

View attachment 3607269
The Kelsey is smaller, definitely not as wide as the LC.
The LC has softer (Lambskin) leather and the Kelsey has more structure. So, puddly squishy bag vs more structured bag.
Kelsey's strap is narrower and LC's a bit wider and very soft.
Overall I think the LC is nicer, but the Kelsey's price is much better!

The Kelsey is smaller, definitely not as wide as the LC.
The LC has softer (Lambskin) leather and the Kelsey has more structure. So, puddly squishy bag vs more structured bag.
Kelsey's strap is narrower and LC's a bit wider and very soft.
Overall I think the LC is nicer, but the Kelsey's price is much better!

Thanks. I think having a bit more structure would be a good thing. I do wish the Kelsey was a bit wider. I hope I like it. If not Coach has a great return policy.

Reactions: EGBDF
Of course you have great taste! Several of the jewelry items that tempted me were sold out before I got on, and before I saw the free shipping offer. I put the tea rose pearl charm bangle in my cart but then I found a listing on ebay that shows it on a wrist, and it looks huge, so I think I'm going to pass. My wrists are kind of small. Too bad, I really wanted to take advantage of the free shipping!
Oh no - that was one of the pieces I ordered! I should have checked eBay but didn't think to do it :sad:
In the time it took for the kinks to get worked out of the system (to let me add more than 3 pieces of jewelry), some of the ones I wanted were sold out.... Oh well, I don't have super tiny wrists so maybe it will work! At least, adding that bangle put me at the 25% off on the tiered coupon, so it did have one benefit even if it doesn't work out :biggrin:

Reactions: whateve
I ordered the found objects charm necklace I wanted the fringe nomad yesterday also but the website was so wonky it wouldn't go in cart kept reverting to another page finally gave up after trying a few times over an hr then it said sold out so I guess that one wasn't meant to be. But I did cheat with Michael Kors site sale today and got the Rhea drawstring medium backpack since I was wanting the one Coach had a couple yrs ago but couldn't get it.

I ordered the found objects charm necklace I wanted the fringe nomad yesterday also but the website was so wonky it wouldn't go in cart kept reverting to another page finally gave up after trying a few times over an hr then it said sold out so I guess that one wasn't meant to be. But I did cheat with Michael Kors site sale today and got the Rhea drawstring medium backpack since I was wanting the one Coach had a couple yrs ago but couldn't get it.
I have to drive a hour to get to the nearest outlet, is the store sales that much better even though I have the store coupon (considering gas here in No. CA.) than paying the on-line price?

Not quite as good of a deal but 6pm.com (owned by Zappos which is owned by Amazon) has the fringe nomad for $299.

Well, I am officially annoyed with Coach! I received the VIP invitation to the FOS (for the first time ever) on Wednesday, which was my husband's birthday. I had been agonizing over a new briefcase for him and had actually bought 2 bags but I felt uncertain about them both. When I saw the black Bleecker briefcase on the FOS I instantly knew it was the right bag, so I ordered it along with a few small items. I gave my husband a picture of the bag in a card and told him that it was on order - and he was fine with that.

I was thrilled on Thursday to receive a "ship confirmation" notice from Coach, but surprised that it didn't include a tracking number, but I was pleased to know that his gift was heading this way. The notice said "Hope you love it, your package is on its way".

This morning I called customer service to ask about the delivery status and tracking number but I was transferred around and finally told that "You didn't receive a tracking number because it hasn't manifested yet." So I asked "What does that mean?" and the answer was "It has been prepared for shipping but it hasn't begun movement yet."

I said "You mean that my order is still sitting in Jacksonville!? Why did you send me a shipping confirmation notice if it hadn't shipped yet!?" And the lame answer was "Because it has been prepared for shipping". (So they should have sent a "prepared for shipping" notice, not a "shipping confirmation" that says "its on its way").

I said "So when will it actually ship and when can I expect to receive it?" and the even lamer response was "It may begin movement as early as Monday and you will receive a tracking number at that time; shipping takes 5 to 7 days but that doesn't include the weekend". (And I sure hope that UPS doesn't celebrate the President's Day holiday!)

So I am disappointed, I thought that it was in transit and it hasn't budged, maybe he will receive his gift in time for his next birthday! At least I hope that "prepared for shipping" means that they actually have my items and that I don't receive a backorder notice next!
:mad:

Reactions: K.E.W.