Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

Wow thank you so much for responding! I’m hoping I still receive the items although the one for my mom won’t make it in time for her birthday, but I’d rather get them late than not at all. I don’t understand why there’s a consistent shipping issue from this location that seems to be the norm - it’s really inexcusable. Glad to hear you finally received your bag though!
I think because it is a new warehouse? I am guessing they just haven't worked out the kinks. Everything used to come from FL, and then they started having some come from CA occasionally, and now I guess NV. I hope they figure it out as it is stressful waiting.

Reactions: Riezky and Aliluvlv
Yes I was so excited to order 2 Halloween zip pouches (one for my me and one for my mom’s birthday) and one mummy bear charm (so adorable!) on Oct 1st but they still haven’t shipped. :crybaby:I reached out to them twice and was told they should ship “soon” but no luck yet. Apparently they’re coming from NV and there’s some issue there they’re trying to figure out. Meanwhile all my items are sold out now and I’m just hoping they ship eventually.:panic:I checked here wondering if anyone else was having a problem receiving their orders too.
I completely missed the mummy charm! So cute! I hope you do see movement soon, that’s so odd and frustrating :sad: fwiw I did order the other 2 bear charms and got a processing email, so fingers crossed.

I got the cat bucket and the horse and carriage wristlet from the Halloween collection. The cat bucket is surprisingly nicer than I thought it would be!
The cat bucket!! I was dying over that and the crossbody. I’m glad it turned out well in person, it’s adorable! I hope to see pics of it out and about :smile:

Love the new Disney collection! Everything is so cute. I ended up getting this sling bag since I am now a big fan of this style after carrying my Adidas one for a week.

Customer service was so wonderful and manually applied the $20 off $150 code for my order, too (you have to call them or place the order first then live chat can manually add the code in)! Can't wait to see my bag.

IMG_0678.jpeg

Love the new Disney collection! Everything is so cute. I ended up getting this sling bag since I am now a big fan of this style after carrying my Adidas one for a week.

Customer service was so wonderful and manually applied the $20 off $150 code for my order, too (you have to call them or place the order first then live chat can manually add the code in)! Can't wait to see my bag.

View attachment 5877964
Cute. I like new Disney collection too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Naminé and Alexa5
I completely missed the mummy charm! So cute! I hope you do see movement soon, that’s so odd and frustrating :sad: fwiw I did order the other 2 bear charms and got a processing email, so fingers crossed.

The cat bucket!! I was dying over that and the crossbody. I’m glad it turned out well in person, it’s adorable! I hope to see pics of it out and about :smile:
I’m using mine as an actual Halloween decoration- just gotta fill it with candy :lol:27995060-F98E-49C2-B4D4-60A30C31A016.jpeg

Hi Everyone!

In the past I have only purchased Coach outlet items from an actual store. Last week I found a Rowan Satchel I wanted at coachoutlet.com so I purchased it online and had it shipped. The very next day I noticed it dropped in price on the coachoutlet site by $40 less. I emailed Coach Customer Service to ask does this happen a lot, etc.... kinda crummy I paid $40 more the day before. They wrote back and said they don't do price adjustments because they offer low prices already. Is this right? I wasn't asking them to match a price, I was just curious how often they drop their own prices on their own site like that.

Thank you!

Hi Everyone!

In the past I have only purchased Coach outlet items from an actual store. Last week I found a Rowan Satchel I wanted at coachoutlet.com so I purchased it online and had it shipped. The very next day I noticed it dropped in price on the coachoutlet site by $40 less. I emailed Coach Customer Service to ask does this happen a lot, etc.... kinda crummy I paid $40 more the day before. They wrote back and said they don't do price adjustments because they offer low prices already. Is this right? I wasn't asking them to match a price, I was just curious how often they drop their own prices on their own site like that.

Thank you!
That site doesn't typically do price adjustments. Occasionally people get lucky, but I think because they do change their prices so often they went with that policy to avoid the hassle of doing it so often. Retail Coach will do it within 10 or 14 days, I can't remember which, but outlet doesn't typically.

Hi Everyone!

Thank you!
The only thing you can do is buy another one at the lower price and return the higher priced one.