Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

1. FYI, several friends of mine who do not reside in the US (actually in 2 different countries) just signed up for coachoutlet.com today and they were able to view today's sale immediately. Maybe it is open to everyone now?

B4gs4happiness likes this.
  2. How much is the black mini pebbled borough?

3. Looks like 113$

4. Earlier today I saw " deal of the hour" now it's gone I think it was a mistake. Did anyone else see it?

5. I didn't see that But thought there was a section called deals.

6. I saw it when I first logged on. They usually save that for the last day of the sale.

7. I saw it too but it was for some blue bag I didn't want so didn't look at the details.

8. I wouldn't mind that pink ruby mini crosby, but it's been "almost gone" since I logged on and found it.

9. You could always keep trying to add it. I've had some luck in the past.

10. is the sale still on?
    i logged on & it says that its currently closed.. though this may be because i don't have an online invite...
    really want to get my hands on one of those boroughs!

11. Yes...should be for 4 days yet.

12. dang.. is there any way that i can view the sale??

13. You could try calling CS to order. What Borough? I know pebbled Camel is still available.

14. ideally, i would like to get the two tone Borough.. if not, i suppose the black should be fine!
    do you happen to know what sizes are available?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice