Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

I had 3 in my cart earlier, I think the site is just being weird today.
Haha - Thanks, I noticed that... I would click on an item to look at it, and the page reverted back to a search I did 2-3 clicks before! I hope they work out the kinks so I can buy some more items :smile: I just placed the order and will go back later since it's free shipping (no minimum)!

I'm going to an outlet this weekend. I can't ever remember, are the online prices (with free shipping) better than the outlet store? I feel like once I waited to go to the outlet and they didn't even have what I wanted and the prices seemed higher...

I'm going to an outlet this weekend. I can't ever remember, are the online prices (with free shipping) better than the outlet store? I feel like once I waited to go to the outlet and they didn't even have what I wanted and the prices seemed higher...

If you received the tiered outlet coupon by email then the outlet prices will be as good or better than the online sale - which is also offering the tiered discounts. If you don't have the coupon, the outlet may be higher.

Is it wrong that I'm actually kind of happy that a few of the jewelry pieces I bought are now "sold out," because it must mean I have good taste, right?!?!
Or maybe just common taste, lolol. It's getting late, obviously.... I'm just happy I finally got into something early enough when everything wasn't sold out :smile:

Reactions: Kidclarke and katev
I never posted that I wouldn't shop at my local outlet before it must've been someone else. My last experience there was awful. You would've thought it was Hermes. There were 4 salespeople standing around just staring, not friendly at all but as soon as I headed toward the register one of the sales people ran up to me and said "Are you ready to checkout?" I said yes and she told the lady at the register that she was my salesperson to ring me up. I guess she is paid by commission because she ignored me until she saw I had a couple hundred dollars worth of items. The cashier was really stuck up and had the audacity to ask to see my I.D. when I pulled out my card to pay. Wtf... I've never been asked to show my I.D even at Louis Vuitton or Gucci. Needless to say their stuck up a$$es will never get another dime of my money.
It is store policy to ask to see your ID when you use a credit card, at least for over a certain $ amount. The cashier wasn't singling you out. It is a normal security measure. I'm happy when they do this as that means they would do it if my credit card was stolen, and perhaps stop that person from using it fraudulently.

Is it wrong that I'm actually kind of happy that a few of the jewelry pieces I bought are now "sold out," because it must mean I have good taste, right?!?!
Or maybe just common taste, lolol. It's getting late, obviously.... I'm just happy I finally got into something early enough when everything wasn't sold out :smile:
Of course you have great taste! Several of the jewelry items that tempted me were sold out before I got on, and before I saw the free shipping offer. I put the tea rose pearl charm bangle in my cart but then I found a listing on ebay that shows it on a wrist, and it looks huge, so I think I'm going to pass. My wrists are kind of small. Too bad, I really wanted to take advantage of the free shipping!