Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I have lots of friends that feel the same way and stopped purchasing Tiffany products after the started selling so many sterling pieces. Now they focus more on Cartier or VC&A.

I totally agree. I have also always felt very special in Cartier and VCA and never saw the hype with Tiffany. In my experience, it is a customer service issue in addition to product preference. Cartier and VCA treat me like I am the only customer in the store and keep in touch by sending me info on items I may be interested in. It definitely makes me a loyal customer.

I also adore VCA and hope to purchase my first piece there soon (hopefully)
I also pray VCA never do their jewelry in silver

The Tiffany silver pieces are still beautiful but it's not what I'm looking for in a brand when I pay thousands for a piece
I'm not trying to put down Tiffany jewelry as I used to collect it myself and a may even purchase Tiffany silver but I buy my major luxurious pieces from Cartier and hopefully soon VCA :smile:

Sigh... It seems to be a strategy for some brands, though, to extend the "range" of their lines both ways -- e.g. Mercedes increased their "accessibility" with their CL which starts around $28,000 (not too far from an upscale Honda Accord), while simultaneously increasing their models that are over $150k and of course they own Maybach.

I'd be dissappointed to see Cartier & VCA do this as well :sad:

LVoeletters! Training wheels? No! PG Love X WG Atlas itself is a GREAT combo! The Atlas is such a beautifully carved out bracelet!!! I want one, but I am allergic to silver pieces...

A rose gold oval link chain X silver Olympian charms... hmm... I cannot really imagine how they look like together, but I may not buy an idea of mixing metals for one piece.:smile:
Thanks Einseine!
I never have mixed metals on the actual piece either, so I don't know how it would look... I like the oval link chain, I think it flatters the charm better than a regular chain but I wish it was gold or had the gold option readily available these days. 😞

lvoeletters! Training wheels? No! Pg love x wg atlas itself is a great combo! The atlas is such a beautifully carved out bracelet!!! I want one, but i am allergic to silver pieces...

A rose gold oval link chain x silver olympian charms... Hmm... I cannot really imagine how they look like together, but i may not buy an idea of mixing metals for one piece.:smile:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1377205011.819182.jpg

I've had my love bracelet for almost 6 months and since two days ago the screws keep going loose, I tighten them again and the next day they go loose again :sad:
I have no idea whats going on. What should I do?

I've had my love bracelet for almost 6 months and since two days ago the screws keep going loose, I tighten them again and the next day they go loose again :sad:

Maybe call your nearest Cartier Boutique and ask their advice, or buy some Loctite (its available in various strengths.

Maybe call your nearest Cartier Boutique and ask their advice, or buy some Loctite (its available in various strengths.

Hi there! If you do a search you'll see this has happened to a lot of us, I think I even posted my frustrations with this! I had my bracelet returned TWICE for new ones and just my luck that it kept happening with the screws coming loose. Ultimately, Jetsetmax is correct that getting loctite at the highest strength (lower strengths still kept coming loose after a month or so) was the only thing that worked. It's been almost a year and hasn't come off, although the problem is I probably can never get it off now ;)

Hi there! If you do a search you'll see this has happened to a lot of us, I think I even posted my frustrations with this! I had my bracelet returned TWICE for new ones and just my luck that it kept happening with the screws coming loose. Ultimately, Jetsetmax is correct that getting loctite at the highest strength (lower strengths still kept coming loose after a month or so) was the only thing that worked. It's been almost a year and hasn't come off, although the problem is I probably can never get it off now ;)

Loctite what is this that people r talking about