Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Hi! Today I tried on the small juste un clou with diamonds in addition to the small love bracelet without diamonds. I am totally torn on which to add next. If anyone owns either and wants to share which you prefer more or any cons, that would be greatly appreciated! I would also love to see photos of how you stack either of them too.

Love both! If you’re planning to eventually get both, then my suggestion is to go with the more expensive one first (the small Love). I bought the small Love a few months ago and am planning to add the small JUC (without diamonds) to my collection next (hopefully at the end of the summer).

Hi! Today I tried on the small juste un clou with diamonds in addition to the small love bracelet without diamonds. I am totally torn on which to add next. If anyone owns either and wants to share which you prefer more or any cons, that would be greatly appreciated! I would also love to see photos of how you stack either of them too.

I have both. I really like the JUC and vote for that over small love. But it depends on your current stack.

Reactions: pursesandwatches

I have both!

IMG_6255.jpeg

Hey all,

Random question but would anyone know if there's a dedicated thread for love bracelets that have been worn for years? I really prefer the look of a well loved Love (haha) and find the box fresh ones we see normally on social media to be boring.

Thanks!

Hey all,

Random question but would anyone know if there's a dedicated thread for love bracelets that have been worn for years? I really prefer the look of a well loved Love (haha) and find the box fresh ones we see normally on social media to be boring.

Thanks!

I think these two threads might interest you :smile:

Reactions: nicole0612
Hi all - I would like to add another Love to my stack and Friday, at the boutique, I impulse purchased another small Love in YG (I had the RG but sold it as I don’t really wear RG and wasn’t loving it).
Any pics of 2 smalls with a regular someone could share? Or maybe I just go for another regular? Torn! TIA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 147