Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Hi! Today I tried on the small juste un clou with diamonds in addition to the small love bracelet without diamonds. I am totally torn on which to add next. If anyone owns either and wants to share which you prefer more or any cons, that would be greatly appreciated! I would also love to see photos of how you stack either of them too.

Love both! If you’re planning to eventually get both, then my suggestion is to go with the more expensive one first (the small Love). I bought the small Love a few months ago and am planning to add the small JUC (without diamonds) to my collection next (hopefully at the end of the summer).

Hi! Today I tried on the small juste un clou with diamonds in addition to the small love bracelet without diamonds. I am totally torn on which to add next. If anyone owns either and wants to share which you prefer more or any cons, that would be greatly appreciated! I would also love to see photos of how you stack either of them too.

I have both. I really like the JUC and vote for that over small love. But it depends on your current stack.

Reactions: pursesandwatches

I have both!

IMG_6255.jpeg

Hey all,

Random question but would anyone know if there's a dedicated thread for love bracelets that have been worn for years? I really prefer the look of a well loved Love (haha) and find the box fresh ones we see normally on social media to be boring.

Thanks!

Hey all,

Random question but would anyone know if there's a dedicated thread for love bracelets that have been worn for years? I really prefer the look of a well loved Love (haha) and find the box fresh ones we see normally on social media to be boring.

Thanks!

I think these two threads might interest you :smile:

Reactions: nicole0612
Hi all - I would like to add another Love to my stack and Friday, at the boutique, I impulse purchased another small Love in YG (I had the RG but sold it as I don’t really wear RG and wasn’t loving it).
Any pics of 2 smalls with a regular someone could share? Or maybe I just go for another regular? Torn! TIA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 184
Hi everyone, I think I have a dilemma. I purchased a new to me white gold Love bracelet, it came with receipt and authenticity card. Everything looks legit but the two halves don’t perfectly align, please see photos. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_9814.jpeg
    IMG_9814.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_9816.jpeg
    IMG_9816.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_9815.jpeg
    IMG_9815.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 65
Hi everyone, I think I have a dilemma. I purchased a new to me white gold Love bracelet, it came with receipt and authenticity card. Everything looks legit but the two halves don’t perfectly align, please see photos. Any thoughts?

No way :amazed:
They are to flush nicely, if screwed properly if that even makes sense. Any chance to have it checked at the store ?

Reactions: RosiePx
No way :amazed:
They are to flush nicely, if screwed properly if that even makes sense.
So I just tried again, and this is the best I can do: One side better than the other. But not perfect like my other bracelets. Have never purchased second hand before!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 54
Hi ladies! I have been dreaming for a Cartier bracelet stack for ages but I am torn on which size/whether I should have diamonds or not.

1) I definitely want to have both WG and YG love bracelets and wear them together. I plan to engrave both of my kids' name on each bracelet, and I love mixing metals with rings as well, with my trinity and crush!
2) I plan on stacking with a small YG juc with diamonds and WG diamond tennis bracelet, and potentially a VCA 5 motif bracelet

Should I get both WG and YG love bracelet in:
  • Size small with 4 diamonds OR regular without diamonds?
I typically prefer bigger & bolder jewelry. My wrist is relatively small and I have room with a size 16 so wondering if I should go for a 15 instead since I don't want it to move too much. I love that the regular size is shows more of the signature style, but I wonder if the two regulars stacked with juc & tennis bracelet will be too much for my wrist (I'm not the biggest fan of having too much weight on my wrist)? I also like to remove all of my jewelry at the end of the day and I heard that the regular is much more suited to keep on 24/7.
Since the small 4 diamond and the non-diamond regular size is basically the same price point, I'm not sure which one will be better suited as my life long partners!

I would love to hear people's thoughts. TIA:heart:

Last edited: