Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Hello ladies, I'm curious how the 16 and 17 loves would look together. Can somebody post pictures for reference. I realized the PM clic clac can slide over the 16 love. But not all the time. They can still sit together nicely. Thanks!

I'm dying to figure out what to get to layer with my love. It looks good with my diamond evil eye but it seems so lonely!

How about a JUC? I'm a newbie in Cartier (my 3rd day wearing them)... still learning what works and doesn't, and getting used to wearing them together plus all the scratches that are added with each day :P.

Attachments

• cartier.jpg
    cartier.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 2,206
We are twinsies. I stack them together. View attachment 2292838.

We are officially fraternal twins as of yesterday! 😁😁😁😁😍 they got my hopes up saying they might be able to order it but it is alas discontinued. Now I'm craving an atlas rose gold ring to wear with the stack with the three diamonds! Thanks so much for the inspiration! I've been going CRAZY trying to find a bangle to layer with this bracelet. I'm just worried about them hitting each other too much ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376788773.556085.jpg

Hi everyone! I am thinking of jumping on the cartier love bandwagon and I was wondering if anyone regrets their purchase?

I have never worn a bracelet that I can't take off so I am trying to figure out if it is something I will get used to or if I will feel claustrophobic if that makes sense. My grandma wears a wedding ring that she can not take off anymore with age and I always thought I could NEVER do that. (just looking at makes me want to cut it off and make it larger for her..haha)

Thanks in advance!!

We are officially fraternal twins as of yesterday! 😁😁😁😁😍 they got my hopes up saying they might be able to order it but it is alas discontinued. Now I'm craving an atlas rose gold ring to wear with the stack with the three diamonds! Thanks so much for the inspiration! I've been going CRAZY trying to find a bangle to layer with this bracelet. I'm just worried about them hitting each other too much View attachment 2299322

Very pretty mix of the color. Glad it worked out for you. I have the ring in 18k g as well. I wonder why they discontinued such a beautiful piece and kept only the sterling silver. I love those 2 together since I only got one love for now. 😀😄😉

Hi everyone! I am thinking of jumping on the cartier love bandwagon and I was wondering if anyone regrets their purchase?

I have never worn a bracelet that I can't take off so I am trying to figure out if it is something I will get used to or if I will feel claustrophobic if that makes sense. My grandma wears a wedding ring that she can not take off anymore with age and I always thought I could NEVER do that. (just looking at makes me want to cut it off and make it larger for her..haha)

Thanks in advance!!

I didn't regret my purchase. I was also worried about the thought of wearing it 24/7 but that's what the Love is for. It's not like a ring that you won't be able to take off because the Love has the screw system when it gets tight later on. My only regret was I didn't think of it early on because of the price increase. If you're ready to get one, Don't procrastinate because price increase I was told is coming up in October.

Thanks in advance!!

no regrets. I too was claustrophobic with the idea, as I don't like anything on my arms, but it all changed after getting my love bangle and now I enjoy wearing a watch too (which I hate before). However, I still can't wear ring as I feel that it gets in the way iykwim.

How about a JUC? I'm a newbie in Cartier (my 3rd day wearing them)... still learning what works and doesn't, and getting used to wearing them together plus all the scratches that are added with each day :P.

This is a dream stack!!!!!!!!! I'm trying not to spend too much bcuz I am craving a nice Cartier watch. I really wish I wasn't a watch person!!

This is a dream stack!!!!!!!!! I'm trying not to spend too much bcuz I am craving a nice Cartier watch. I really wish I wasn't a watch person!!

Aww, you're too kind! Yes, a Cartier watch would be a wonderful addition!! Your Atlas bangle looks perfect with your LOVE...congrats!

loooooove this stack :graucho:

Thank you! LOVE seeing all the amazing stacks on this thread!