How much you spent on the Chloe sale everywhere???

Lovepink you are my new favorite crazy Chloe addict!!!!!!!! AND there's a ton of them here!!!

I laughed so hard reading your story. We are a pathetic bunch aren't we??

BTW I've been good; I returned the patent Heli tote. Mona was right (so surprise) the darn thing is too heavy. Playing with the idea of a Chanel tote. But I'm not budging yet?

Lovepink you are my new favorite crazy Chloe addict!!!!!!!! AND there's a ton of them here!!!

I laughed so hard reading your story. We are a pathetic bunch aren't we??

BTW I've been good; I returned the patent Heli tote. Mona was right (so surprise) the darn thing is too heavy. Playing with the idea of a Chanel tote. But I'm not budging yet?

Yeah we are all lunatics....they need to hire us all at Chloe;

The Official Chloe Fan Club, :choochoo::dothewave:and they can feature us in their ads instead of those anorexic models....at least we all have enough of a build to hold those 5lbs bags they make, and do it soo willingly. We'll even pay at least $800/bag to break our backs and build unnecessary arm muscles....but we are all committed!!!:shrugs:

So Susie...I've been toying with the idea if a chanel too...but its gonna be long while before I take the plunge!

Lovepink, looks like you are acquiring a lot of Chloes in a hurry, and all great deals too. We want to see some photos.

With all of the great Chloes among us, we probably should start a Bags Borrow Or Steal Chloe Only club and save a little on the cc bill.

I had been good this sales season, only one Chloe, the purple saskia:love: llson, why not consider the white saskia??:devil:

Since we are talking about Chanel, hum....here is a vintage I got from evilbay for $350 (there were some discoloration), just got her back from spa at lovinmybags, fully restored, and looking brand new. What the heck, I will just post the photo:graucho:

Attachments

• P1010351.JPG
    P1010351.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 15
  • P1010347.JPG
    P1010347.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 11
Acshish your baby Chanel is adorable but your Saskia is HOT!! Mona Chanel is the dark side. Prices are enormous, but at least they're better than the point of no return, evil "Hermes"!!

On evilbay I was eyeing this Chanel tote, hummmm? why did I love it so much? When a bidder asked the seller what the purse weighed she said as much as a Chloe Paddington (I'm thinking what if the customer doesn't own a Paddy??). I know unfathamable to us?".

Anyway, I digress...Div pointed out that the Chanel tote I was lusting after was very similar to the Edith but with a heavy chain handle?....see....I keep going back to Chloe?:confused1:

Lovepink, looks like you are acquiring a lot of Chloes in a hurry, and all great deals too. We want to see some photos.

With all of the great Chloes among us, we probably should start a Bags Borrow Or Steal Chloe Only club and save a little on the cc bill.

I had been good this sales season, only one Chloe, the purple saskia:love: llson, why not consider the white saskia??:devil:

Since we are talking about Chanel, hum....here is a vintage I got from evilbay for $350 (there were some discoloration), just got her back from spa at lovinmybags, fully restored, and looking brand new. What the heck, I will just post the photo:graucho:
I am too late for Chloe Paddy, I used to love Gucci but now all Gucci need to go and I am hurry to collect all Chloe. I'm going nuts! I will post all the pic when all my order came. :smile: Next week I hope. Yes, we should start the "Bags Borrow Or Steal Chloe Only club "...that's why we can have alot of styles, color without make a big hole in CC....and we are rich. hahha

LovePink, congrats on your deal on the paddy-- that's a great size and a great price-- in fact, you've gathered some great bags recently.
How do you like your chocolate dome?? I really think my white dome paddy is beautiful, but think it's going back, maybe I can find another white bag. I almost bought the large Saskia, but I think I don't want a hugh white bag, maybe something in the middle.

I don't have Chocola dome. I only have Sable ( beige) Dome, it's big. i'm only 5'2 but i still love her...not wearing her yet. But I do love it.

You have gotten lots of bags on the sale LovePink. I really love the white plexi paddington and would I have seen it anywhere online I would have gotten it. I probably would have paid full price for it since I really liked that bag. Congrats on a very a good deal:tup:

I bought mini me paddy keychain and attached it to my white plexi paddy too. it's look so cute............

I love dessert^^but as I need to diet I will stick with the main course!!

:roflmfao: lol!

I love Chanel AND Chloe AND Balenciaga - they each add something different to my collection :heart: Chanels prices though.....wow! Another price increase just put them even more over the top and that certainly stops me owning too many of them! :Push:

Back to Chloe...I have been quite good for once and just bought the Black Quilted Bay and the Saskia in Navy - total cost c. 900 GBP (2 for the original price of 1) :nuts:

100_8021_w.jpg

I just went to NM today, and can not say NO with white paddington plexi lock, only one there and the tag only $1295 mark down to $834.....I can not say NO....a big hole on CC again.I know it mismark, and the SA refuse to sell it to me with this price, she asked me $1100. She told me this bag onsale and it was $11xx not only $834. Then she tried to show me on the her book but this styles not there. She raise her voice, ran to the back room, but can not found the other one. Then she start : This one not ON SALE???WTF? Why the tag in the pocket then it's not on sale??? Funny.
After all (15min), she said..."well since it mismark , so you can have it but final sale. Can not return. So I took her and paid. Add one more to my collection. I bought the keychain mini me at Saks too....so i attached to my new purse....Yaya! $another $900 gone.
And Chloe at Miami not ship the package to me yet! so anoying!

Wow Lovepink! Great story! Congrats on a wonderful find! :nuts: You certainly have the Chloe bug bad!:sweatdrop:

Ahhh Div I really hope you find one at a great price soon :heart: