Vert Thyme Day -- modeling pics and close ups

drati... i've come to realize that this bag isnt going back, is it? :lol:

:roflmfao:

Ahem, perhaps not.

I think I'll just let the *post for return by this date* day slip by quietly and then, oops, I'll have to keep her. :shrugs:

Glossie and pink, I'm not sure I'm brave enough yet to snap the tag. :shame:

Beautiful bag! Thank you so much for the modeling pics, you made me realize Thyme would be a very useful color for me. Enjoy your yummy addition!

It really is a lovely green, soft and light, not too bright, still neutral and enough *vintage looking* it'll age well. I think I've just sold a bag to myself. :P

It was the leather that I wasn't sure about, I've always liked the colour. But because the leather isn't dry I think it'll age well and the veiny look actually goes well with the colour. It gives it some variation and life, almost an organic look. Like leaves.

:girlsigh: I just took the bag out again to look at and feel and man, she's so much softer already and I really do like her. :love:

Thank you all again for your encouragement.

Yay, drati :jammin:

I know what you mean about the leather. Trust me! But the color is just SO gorgeous it's hard to send back - plus it looks fab-oooh-lous on you :yahoo:

You know what a coincidence, VT City is going to her mommy today, so both Vert Thymes are recieving "permanent homes" today :lol:

Thanks binky! And to think I was so reluctant to try the day style. I never thought I would love it as much as I do. :tup:

Verty, thanks. :blush: Do you think you could persuade your mom to share a modeling pic of her with the bag? Please? :flowers:

Everytime I see this bag, I get more and more tempted to get one, the texture of the leather is just soooo beautiful:drool:
But I'm a bit confused about the the color, some of the pics I've seen of other bags in the same color have seemed a bit darker?
Are your pics true to the color IRL - a silverish/greyish green?