Vert Thyme Day -- modeling pics and close ups

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. glossie is right!!! just cut off the tags & enjoy the bag.

drati, the fact you went around taking so many modelling shots must mean you have a soft spot for miss VT.

2. Beautiful bag! Thank you so much for the modeling pics, you made me realize Thyme would be a very useful color for me. Enjoy your yummy addition!

3. looks gorgeous on you!! i think you should keep it. :smile:

4. drati... i've come to realize that this bag isnt going back, is it? :lol:

5. keep it! it's sp pretty

6. :roflmfao:

Ahem, perhaps not.

I think I'll just let the *post for return by this date* day slip by quietly and then, oops, I'll have to keep her. :shrugs:

Glossie and pink, I'm not sure I'm brave enough yet to snap the tag. :shame:

7. It really is a lovely green, soft and light, not too bright, still neutral and enough *vintage looking* it'll age well. I think I've just sold a bag to myself. :P

It was the leather that I wasn't sure about, I've always liked the colour. But because the leather isn't dry I think it'll age well and the veiny look actually goes well with the colour. It gives it some variation and life, almost an organic look. Like leaves.

:girlsigh: I just took the bag out again to look at and feel and man, she's so much softer already and I really do like her. :love:

Thank you all again for your encouragement.

8. I did it. You all knew, right? :P

Tag is off and I carried her yesterday. Love the colour, love the day, will enjoy this bag. :yahoo:

9. drati! :yahoo: I'm so glad you kept her! The Day style was really made for you! You carry it so well. And I love, love the VT on you :tup:

10. Yay, drati :jammin:

I know what you mean about the leather. Trust me! But the color is just SO gorgeous it's hard to send back - plus it looks fab-oooh-lous on you :yahoo:

You know what a coincidence, VT City is going to her mommy today, so both Vert Thymes are recieving "permanent homes" today :lol:

11. Thanks binky! And to think I was so reluctant to try the day style. I never thought I would love it as much as I do. :tup:

Verty, thanks. :blush: Do you think you could persuade your mom to share a modeling pic of her with the bag? Please? :flowers:

12. Yoda Bag!! I LOVE IT!!

I think the color is gorgeous. IMHO, I would keep it.
    :nuts:

13. Everytime I see this bag, I get more and more tempted to get one, the texture of the leather is just soooo beautiful:drool:
    But I'm a bit confused about the the color, some of the pics I've seen of other bags in the same color have seemed a bit darker?
    Are your pics true to the color IRL - a silverish/greyish green?

14. glad you took the plunge to cut off the tag and carry her. the VT day looks great on you! :tup:

15. Nice bag! Congrats! VT looks really nice on you!!! Enjoy her!!!