**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

I thought that they have a lifetime guarantee on items being real or your money back.

The authenticity of the item was not in question. I did not like the state of the item so I have returned it.
What was the problem was the date I shipped it back.

If the item was proved to be a counterfeit after the return window has elapsed, then I would have to jump through more hoops to get my money back. I don't want that hassle.

Reactions: onlyk
The authenticity of the item was not in question. I did not like the state of the item so I have returned it.
What was the problem was the date I shipped it back.

If the item was proved to be a counterfeit after the return window has elapsed, then I would have to jump through more hoops to get my money back. I don't want that hassle.
I was just replying to your last paragraph about being interested in some Hermes quota bags but not being able to get authentication in time.

Reactions: Bubach
So, I am about to make my first Fashionphile purchase EVER. In fact, it will be my first pre-owned bag purchase. I’ve only ever bought directly from the boutiques. I never considered buying pre owned before, much less paying almost $1K over retail until today when a specific color combination showed up.

I’m a little nervous to be honest LOL I guess I’m looking for some collective encouragement before I click the submit button (As I make the sign of the cross!).

• Haha
Reactions: Debbie65
So, I am about to make my first Fashionphile purchase EVER. In fact, it will be my first pre-owned bag purchase. I’ve only ever bought directly from the boutiques. I never considered buying pre owned before, much less paying almost $1K over retail until today when a specific color combination showed up.

I’m a little nervous to be honest LOL I guess I’m looking for some collective encouragement before I click the submit button (As I make the sign of the cross!).
Just video your unboxing and it should be ok. I’ve never had anything go wrong. I’ve purchased and sold many items with them.

Also, before purchasing make sure to zoom in and look at the pics.

I've only purchased one item, about a month ago, and everything went fine. The only thing was the vibrancy of the color in the pictures was enhanced so I was initially disappointed when I opened the box.

Reactions: a_b_c

VIDEO UNBOXING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT ON SNAPCHAT TOO WITH A TIMESTAMP AND DATE PLEASE!!!!!

• Love

Make the purchase with a credit card company you trust!

• Love
Good idea. It says:
Purchased 5/13
Shipped 5/16
Expected delivery 5/29
Return by 5/31
I'm not sure if that means to file for a return by 5/31 or that they need it back by 5/31. It's a quite expensive HG piece, so it won't be an issue unless it is damaged, and in that case I'm sure that I can call them and ask for an exception if needed due to not as described.
I just wanted to update that my item was delivered way earlier than expected, it came today actually! I love it, so no need to return, but I wanted to update that FP's shipping/delivery speed may be much faster than the estimates given when checking on their site.

i received my bag this afternoon and I must say I am very pleased overall With my very first Fashionphile purchase. i placed the order on Sunday, so pleasantly surprised at the fast shipping (considering a previous poster’s concern). The bag itself is in perfect condition, in fact I’d say it is in better condition than described (listed as “excellent“ with some minor scratches, but to me, it looks flawless and in fact, plastic protective coverings are intact). The $1K premium stings a bit so I don’t think I will make a habit of buying, but I am definitely happy. Thank you to @whatevs @Moxisox and @xofashionxo for the advice, which encouraged me to take the plunge!