**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

I would have, except the shipping to Canada is ridiculous and they only use Fedex. Also, watch their pricing, sometimes they are way overpriced.

What are you looking for?

Fashionphile has the "Gloshof Bowling Bag Stamped PM" in grey. I always referred to it as the "Stamped". It has the "Trunks and Bags" logo on the front. I tend to like purses ALOT when I know they're harder to get. The Groom almost disappeared for me to realize how much I wanted one. Had to order the change purse/keychain from another city. Fashionphile looks legit but I'll probably stick to the LV Boutiques. Thanks for your response.

Ohh they only use Fedex?? Fedex charges ridiculous brokerage fees and customs is horrible every time they ship something to me...I think I got taxed like $40 on a $400 item one time...10%!!!! And UPS is worse; $78 on a $215 item!!! :cursing:

^yup, from what I can tell on their auctions. You need to click on the shipping estimator and it gives the pricing. Last time I looked, it was over $60 for shipping + all the fees. A little excessive.
Edit: I just looked at one of the auctions, they don't have the calculator on there anymore, it just said $65 for shipping a purse, a wallet showed $40.

MissMcCroc- they are legit sellers, so if you want the bag, go for it!

I would have, except the shipping to Canada is ridiculous and they only use Fedex. Also, watch their pricing, sometimes they are way overpriced.

What are you looking for?

Strongly agree, purchased blanket/scarf only ( check it: item # 94" x 17" ), shipping is around $87 then after I asked to ship by surface airmail, they gave me FedEx economy and charged around $80 for shipping ( took over 3 weeks to arrive ) :shocked:

To be honestly, I never paid such this rid amount for shipping !!! Even when I shipped 2 Suhali in one box to USA, I paid around $75 and it's already by EMS ( 3-5 days only ). Ukkh...

The worst, got charge by FedEx for $125-150 for $250 item fortunately, they agreed to pay around $30, that's one of their good side :smile: