Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Posting for reference re colours. I know many aren't too fond of this issue of Tigre Royale but I find it very humorous. I don't know whether to think of Frida Kahlo or Carmen Miranda when I I look at it but I love it! Not too sure though if I love the quality of the hemming ( see pic!). The yellow one also has a slight dirty mark, presumably from the roulotteuse's fingers. I don't know whether to send it back or if I am mumping my chops about nothing.
So glad you returned the fawlty one... The hems looked exactly like my Sweet Dreams, which I returned. It is such a fun and colorful scarf and ties beautifully... Congrats again!

Here’s cw2 in the three graces CSGM. Sorry for the crappy angles I’m on a bit of a scarf selfie learning curve. Keep or return? I’ll try to take some better pics today and maybe compare it to the orange cw and this one flat if anyone else is considering buying these. Thanks for letting me share!
Well, they both look gorgeous on you, but if I had to pick one, I would go with the orange, which I am happy was your final choice... Such a wonderful design! You wear them beautifully... Congrats!

The aerial effect in this scarf is pretty amazing. It reminded me of the HS of some 20 years ago, "Regarde Paris," which seemed to be the start of looking down and through the scarf via a 3D effect.

s581132798923833407_p91_i19_w160.jpeg
Oh, I hadn’t thought of the similarities, but it’s true! Can’t wait to see it IRL

Joining the Plumes en Fete party with cw 02
I love the bright (bright!) yellow pop!
(Please excuse my plain white tee!)
View attachment 4649318
View attachment 4649319
View attachment 4649320
View attachment 4649321
Spectacular! The more I see the yellow CW the more I love it, and it looks magnificent on you! Congrats!

@Chanelandco I have fallen and I can’t get up. Fallen down the orange slope that is! Here is the plume en fete I ordered online. I also went into the store today and picked up the pink colorway. Seeing the yellow one now I want that too! I retuned the other three graces CSGM and exchanged for an acte iii CSGM. Hope you are doing well !
LOL! Love this CW as well... so bright and fresh! And, I am so happy to hear you added Acte III CSGM in that CW to uour collection... It is fabulous! Congrats!

A few I tried on today...
Plumes en Fete
Source de Pegase (mousseline)
Kawa Ora (pink)
Botanica Fantasie (orange)
Botanica Fantasie ( pink)
Of these, I only got the plumes, although a Three Graces 90 and Please Check in also came home.

I also tried the red patchwork horse, which I may go back for...View attachment 4650439 View attachment 4650440 View attachment 4650441 View attachment 4650442 View attachment 4650445
So many beauties, but my fav is the Patchwork Horse in that fabulous red CW! Truly a showstopping piece... Plumes en Fete is my fav design of the season, but would love to see modeling pics of the others if you have a chance... Great choices... Congrats!

I also tried this patchwork horse. It may come home with me too. :shocked:View attachment 4650625
This and C'est la Fete, and I *must* be done for the season.
The Patchwork Horse is breathtaking!!!

Plumes en Fete in blanc/turquoise/multicolor. Also paired with Mountain Zebra CW01 from AW19.
Congrats! It is magnificent! And, I am blown away by tour spectacular pairing of these two beauties... Both which I also chose... Simply gorgeous

Trying the orange/rose/bleu cw of the plumes scarf with my blue velvet blazer... wearing to work tomorrow! This is the cw that compliments my coloring the best, but they are all so stunning.
You look amazing! What a gorgeous CW! Congrats!

Does anyone else have Cosmographia in Naturel/Brun (or has seen it in store)? I've seen the mod shots already posted here but I'm not sure if it's worth asking my SA to do a world wide search for it....my store doesn't have it. I was told it would be a final sale if I go that route.

TIA!

Does anyone else have Cosmographia in Naturel/Brun (or has seen it in store)? I've seen the mod shots already posted here but I'm not sure if it's worth asking my SA to do a world wide search for it....my store doesn't have it. I was told it would be a final sale if I go that route.

TIA!
I have seen it and I think it is outstanding (mulling it over myself). It's very different from the same cw in the Three Graces; the giraffes present large blots of brown when tied. Cosmographia is more of an overall brown/beige combination. I hope that makes some sense!

Reactions: mktlim
A group of SAs at my boutique are planning to purchase CLF on their own as well. We all laughed about being twins, triplets, quadruplets, etc. CLF is generating much excitement internally as externally.
Can anyone explain to me why this scarf is generating so much excitement? Being pretty new to hermes I'm not familiar with previous issues, is there something special that sets it apart from other scarves???

Can anyone explain to me why this scarf is generating so much excitement? Being pretty new to hermes I'm not familiar with previous issues, is there something special that sets it apart from other scarves???
its the first time Hermes has designed a double sided silk for men in a matte finish, its also a very sort after design as its slightly horsey but with a cool day of the dead twist. The design has been a 140 cashmere, a 100 cashmere, silk carre and the designer is also very talented with other scarf designs including Caducee rock etc. Definitely a future grail scarf

its the first time Hermes has designed a double sided silk for men in a matte finish, its also a very sort after design as its slightly horsey but with a cool day of the dead twist. The design has been a 140 cashmere, a 100 cashmere, silk carre and the designer is also very talented with other scarf designs including Caducee rock etc. Definitely a future grail scarf
Thank you for the reply :smile:

Reactions: sericaria

As far as I know it’s never been a 100cm cashmere? Originally it was a 70cm vintage silk. Reissued as a 140 CSGM and an exceptional, believe this was also a 140 cashmere/silk. All part of the men’s collection.

The designer is Daiske Nomura. Here is the link to the dedicated thread.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/cest-la-fete.779324/

Last edited:
Very happy today to present my first purchase from this season and my first men's scarf: The Chevaux d'Apparat cashmere/silk losange. I think I've found my favorite new format: This is the perfect length for my favorite knots (which are pictured) and the perfect width not to leave you with giant amounts of fabric strangling your neck when you wear those knots (unlike the CSGMs). Thanks to the smaller amount of fabric I can see myself wearing this year round. That yellow hem is everything to this yellow lover! And I love the casual look of the hand-drawn chevrons. Extremely happy with my purchase :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_9441.JPG
    IMG_9441.JPG
    307.5 KB · Views: 636
  • IMG_9445.JPG
    IMG_9445.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 629
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    480.8 KB · Views: 632