Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

You are so welcome! I think it looks great on them all, but I really like it on the gray - and that’s what I’m wearing it with today.
Gorgeous, Cookie! Thank you so much!
You are very welcome - I hope it helps!
Very happy today to present my first purchase from this season and my first men's scarf: The Chevaux d'Apparat cashmere/silk losange. I think I've found my favorite new format: This is the perfect length for my favorite knots (which are pictured) and the perfect width not to leave you with giant amounts of fabric strangling your neck when you wear those knots (unlike the CSGMs). Thanks to the smaller amount of fabric I can see myself wearing this year round. That yellow hem is everything to this yellow lover! And I love the casual look of the hand-drawn chevrons. Extremely happy with my purchase :smile:
Oh gosh! That’s gorgeous!

Very happy today to present my first purchase from this season and my first men's scarf: The Chevaux d'Apparat cashmere/silk losange. I think I've found my favorite new format: This is the perfect length for my favorite knots (which are pictured) and the perfect width not to leave you with giant amounts of fabric strangling your neck when you wear those knots (unlike the CSGMs). Thanks to the smaller amount of fabric I can see myself wearing this year round. That yellow hem is everything to this yellow lover! And I love the casual look of the hand-drawn chevrons. Extremely happy with my purchase :smile:
That pop of yellow with the dark chevron is so lovely. *sigh* I was asked by my best friend to accompany her after work to pick up her Halzan. I may need to try on this losange if available :smile: .

Reactions: Julide and Angelian
As far as I know it’s never been a 100cm cashmere? Originally it was a 70cm vintage silk. Reissued as a 140 CSGM and an exceptional, believe this was also a 140 cashmere/silk. All part of the men’s collection.

The designer is Daiske Nomura. Here is the link to the dedicated thread.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/cest-la-fete.779324/

And it was a men’s pocket square. Sort of finesse (back was a plain color).

Reactions: Julide and Angelian
As far as I know it’s never been a 100cm cashmere? Originally it was a 70cm vintage silk. Reissued as a 140 CSGM and an exceptional, believe this was also a 140 cashmere/silk. All part of the men’s collection.

The designer is Daiske Nomura. Here is the link to the dedicated thread.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/cest-la-fete.779324/
Thanks for this thread, the description is really helpful in understanding the design

For @scarf1 (and anyone else interested ❤️) Plumes en Fete on gray, navy and a medium blue.
View attachment 4652480 View attachment 4652481 View attachment 4652482
Oh my! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for these fabulous pics! All amazing knots... It truly is an outstanding CW that toes beautifully and is extremely versatile. I like it most worn with the grey, and must admit that it also worked beautifully wity your initial white top

Congrats! Fabulous design and now you’ve inspired me to try this at the H store next time

Wow, that looks great on you!

Reactions: ajaxbreaker
I absolutely love this!

Reactions: ajaxbreaker