Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Reactions: bunnycat
Does anyone else have Cosmographia in Naturel/Brun (or has seen it in store)? I've seen the mod shots already posted here but I'm not sure if it's worth asking my SA to do a world wide search for it....my store doesn't have it. I was told it would be a final sale if I go that route.

TIA!
I've seen it in store and considered it as I'm a big fan of brown/camel. Although beautiful, I bought it in the natural background with color that has been previously posted by Croissette. Almost bought the blue Cosmographia also as it's so beautiful. IMO, it's a beautiful design in the CSGM, but I prefer it to have more than just a couple of shades. I also have the Acte III in the brown color way, so this did effect my decision somewhat.

Thank you so much for posting about this! I have been looking for these.

Do you think since it doesn't show the heart shaped box in the description, that it will be packaged in a regular box?

Mine came in the heart box, but I ordered it a few weeks ago when it showed up on the site. I think it will have the heart box... but you never know!

I don’t really know. But I recall seeing the heart shaped box in the pics before and not now.

I just got my jungle love love twilly Noir and I’m in love!! Gorgeous color way - I love the colors, the big cats and the flora and fauna and the hearts and everything about it. I bought it for something specific that I hope to have for a big birthday! I’m not going to to say anything more than that for fear of jinxing it. :P

But I have shown the twilly here on my anemone Ulysse notebook Togo from 2014 and on my calvi I got this week, Mysore anemone from 2019, if anyone wants to see if this twilly would pair well with anemone. And it does - the flowers and part of the bird are almost perfect anemone and I just love everything about it. Because mine came from a boutique I did get a heart shaped box too. Good luck to people looking for these twillies - I saw two online yesterday for quite awhile. I truly love this gorgeous little Dallet piece!5CD0FD63-0A26-4C50-9400-C4BC47018B44.jpeg
C94FC601-4269-4DD8-A486-0D58289A86A8.jpeg 23571EC8-EEE8-4107-AA9A-7D9D47120DFF.jpeg

Last edited: