Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Posting for reference re colours. I know many aren't too fond of this issue of Tigre Royale but I find it very humorous. I don't know whether to think of Frida Kahlo or Carmen Miranda when I I look at it but I love it! Not too sure though if I love the quality of the hemming ( see pic!). The yellow one also has a slight dirty mark, presumably from the roulotteuse's fingers. I don't know whether to send it back or if I am mumping my chops about nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_20200124_113210.jpg
    IMG_20200124_113210.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 682
  • IMG_20200124_113438.jpg
    IMG_20200124_113438.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 694
  • IMG_20200124_112642.jpg
    IMG_20200124_112642.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 699
Here’s cw2 in the three graces CSGM. Sorry for the crappy angles I’m on a bit of a scarf selfie learning curve. Keep or return? I’ll try to take some better pics today and maybe compare it to the orange cw and this one flat if anyone else is considering buying these. Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• 905A8E3C-A30E-4A8A-8A23-832608961DC9.jpeg
    905A8E3C-A30E-4A8A-8A23-832608961DC9.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 703
  • 724BFE84-30C9-4566-9EC2-0B9866AE31C6.jpeg
    724BFE84-30C9-4566-9EC2-0B9866AE31C6.jpeg
    327.9 KB · Views: 694
Here’s cw2 in the three graces CSGM. Sorry for the crappy angles I’m on a bit of a scarf selfie learning curve. Keep or return? I’ll try to take some better pics today and maybe compare it to the orange cw and this one flat if anyone else is considering buying these. Thanks for letting me share!

Well, I'm no help. I like this one on you, too! I guess it all depends on the colors of your wardrobe, and if you think this one will suit your needs as well as the other one will. I like the color contrasts in this one. It is very lively and interesting.

This looks great on you and goes perfectly with the top you're wearing. Enjoy!

Posting for reference re colours. I know many aren't too fond of this issue of Tigre Royale but I find it very humorous. I don't know whether to think of Frida Kahlo or Carmen Miranda when I I look at it but I love it! Not too sure though if I love the quality of the hemming ( see pic!). The yellow one also has a slight dirty mark, presumably from the roulotteuse's fingers. I don't know whether to send it back or if I am mumping my chops about nothing.
I would return it. You can also see runs too. The dirt puts it over the top for me.:flowers:

Love this one on you too! And welcome to a forum with so many lovely people! Good luck deciding. That’s an issue we all have often, so many gorgeous scarves!

Reactions: Foxy trini
I like the orange/red on you, Fox trini!

This o
Hi twin H scarf newbie :smile:
this one is beautiful as well. But the orange was way more gorgeous to me , if you have to choose only one.
Also if you can keep both, why not choose another design?
Maybe it is better to start building your collection that way. There are some many gorgeous pieces...
This said, I am myself lurking after other cw of plumes en fete...:smile:
Good luck deciding

This o
Hi twin H scarf newbie :smile:
this one is beautiful as well. But the orange was way more gorgeous to me , if you have to choose only one.
Also if you can keep both, why not choose another design?
Maybe it is better to start building your collection that way. There are some many gorgeous pieces...
This said, I am myself lurking after other cw of plumes en fete...:smile:
Good luck deciding
Thanks! So torn, I think I’m leaning toward returning. I have my eye on an acte iii from last season.
Re: plumes I just ordered one, the white background with the blue border. Will post pics when it comes in the mail! It looks so pretty.

And it'll also go with other color tops such as blues and whites.
Yes the versatility is so tempting! Never would I have thought this would be so difficult, usually I’m a pretty decisive person. Will report back on the end result, I am trying to get an acte iii from last season the blue Jean and rose one. If I’m able to order it, my wallet will not allow for three csgm’s in a single week!

I would return it. You can also see runs too. The dirt puts it over the top for me.:flowers:

Exactly, what I would do ... is there no quality control anymore these days?
Thank you so much both. I've called Paris and they'll take it back to "examine". I've also popped a polite note in French into the box delicately pointing out (excuse the pun!) that perhaps these days their needles aren't so sharp as they used to be. Anyway, until my replacement comes I will keep enjoying the new beauties on this thread but......check your hems everyone! :wtf:

Thank you so much both. I've called Paris and they'll take it back to "examine". I've also popped a polite note in French into the box delicately pointing out (excuse the pun!) that perhaps these days their needles aren't so sharp as they used to be. Anyway, until my replacement comes I will keep enjoying the new beauties on this thread but......check your hems everyone! :wtf:
Good girl ... it's new and not a second hand one.