Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Has anyone seen C'est la Fete double sided mens scarf or know the c/w available?
PATIENCE NOT MY STRONG POINT
Am I ever with you!!! I’m jaggedly on edge waiting too!! I saw 4 cw available earlier in this thread, dk if that’s all, or if there will be more. Men’s scarves don’t seem to have as many cw in each scarf sometimes. Yikes it’s taking them forever!! I’m with you - I’m known as the impatient one :P:panic:

I surprised myself at how much I like the olive - it would be my third choice, but nothing wrong with a trifecta now is there :graucho:
I am already tempted by the other three, and I am pretty sure I will wind up with at least two.

Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if I see mod shots here that sway me toward the olive as well! I need another scarf like a fish needs a bicycle. But they are so wonderful! :panic:

I am already tempted by the other three, and I am pretty sure I will wind up with at least two.

Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if I see mod shots here that sway me toward the olive as well! I need another scarf like a fish needs a bicycle. But they are so wonderful! :panic:
I know!!! They are all beautiful in their own way with the wonderful artists H uses. I laughed out loud at your fish on a bicycle remark. Know what you mean, but who can stop!! I really don’t think the double sided CLF is the time to stop do you??? :P

Reactions: Awillow
Hope this is the right thread to ask about a twilly but has anyone seen these in stores? I asked my SA about ordering a pair and she said that it’s French stock not US stock and couldn’t be ordered in for me.

Attachments

• A9CE5312-2AA5-4E5A-943F-352708149C6C.png
    A9CE5312-2AA5-4E5A-943F-352708149C6C.png
    514.7 KB · Views: 752
  • 8E6E7F0A-EACE-456F-8386-63E20C854391.png
    8E6E7F0A-EACE-456F-8386-63E20C854391.png
    656.6 KB · Views: 763
Hope this is the right thread to ask about a twilly but has anyone seen these in stores? I asked my SA about ordering a pair and she said that it’s French stock not US stock and couldn’t be ordered in for me.
I’ve seen a few color ways show up on H.com. They don’t last very long though... I did not see this specific one... but if you check daily you may find one.

Reactions: Foxy trini
I have seen it in noir at my store. I wanted blue, so my SA found it at another store and did a charge send for me. Her phone also showed all the colors that will come in, so I put my name down for another color.