Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Yes, they are certainly taking their time releasing CLF. I predict that the internet will break down upon its release as we all hit the purchase button! :lol:
Btw, chops no doubt refers to the old-fashioned semi-beard men used to sport. It's a phrase I've always used but heavens knows where I picked it up! I'm sure somewhere inside me is a Victorian lady screaming to get out!
Too funny - would you wear bone corsets and hoop skirts?:P Of course H silk would still look lovely. I’d love to know how that found its way into your mind:heart: and yes the internet will break when CLF finally drops!

@Chanelandco I have fallen and I can’t get up. Fallen down the orange slope that is! Here is the plume en fete I ordered online. I also went into the store today and picked up the pink colorway. Seeing the yellow one now I want that too! I retuned the other three graces CSGM and exchanged for an acte iii CSGM. Hope you are doing well !

Attachments

• A8FCE8F5-2E8A-4890-AA4F-BB3F6A60C3C3.jpeg
    A8FCE8F5-2E8A-4890-AA4F-BB3F6A60C3C3.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 711
@Chanelandco I have fallen and I can’t get up. Fallen down the orange slope that is! Here is the plume en fete I ordered online. I also went into the store today and picked up the pink colorway. Seeing the yellow one now I want that too! I retuned the other three graces CSGM and exchanged for an acte iii CSGM. Hope you are doing well !
You look gorgeous in your plume! And we are twins in the pink cw - isn’t that pale pink hem the bomb!

I was ROTFL at “help I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!!” That infamous commercial lives forever. But you are right, once you fall on the silky slope you simply CAN’T get up as the silk is WAY too slippery. This from someone that made the mistake of counting her scarves recently. I’ve been in denial I think. Since 2013 I’m still in the double digits but it doesn’t take long. You fell hard and fast and you are a fun addition to the scarf world!:drinks:

You look gorgeous in your plume! And we are twins in the pink cw - isn’t that pale pink hem the bomb!

I was ROTFL at “help I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!!” That infamous commercial lives forever. But you are right, once you fall on the silky slope you simply CAN’T get up as the silk is WAY too slippery. This from someone that made the mistake of counting her scarves recently. I’ve been in denial I think. Since 2013 I’m still in the double digits but it doesn’t take long. You fell hard and fast and you are a fun addition to the scarf world!:drinks:

Haha thank you for the warm welcome. I am so happy to have found this thread, and friendly group of posters. I will certainly upload some pics when I wear the pink plumes. It’s divine.

Congrats Cookie! It is gorgeous!

Just amazing! I love it!

Spectacular! :loveeyes: The colors and pattern are making me want it!! And it looks great with the white t-shirt!!

Gosh, cookie. This looks fab on you! If yellow weren't an awful color for me, this is the one I would get! Congrats!

This looks amazing!! I second the person who said you should never take it off.

Simply lovely on you :heart:

Made for you, Cookie! Congratulations.

Cookie you rock the yellow plume dear, congrats and thrilled to be your twin!
Thank you all so much!
This is just the nicest forum - so many kind words. ❤️
@lanit - thrilled to be your twin - you enabler you! ❤️

Congrats! Love this one on you!

Reactions: Foxy trini
So beautiful on you!
As I noted to LaniT, this CW is a really interesting mix of neutral soft feathers, and a bright pop yellow border.
You have me rethinking this CW as a possibility.
Exactly - it is a soft neutral, with pinks, green, taupe, gray and blue - but the yellow surprisingly ties it all together and keeps it from being dull. I hope you’re able to see it IRL - I’d love to know what you think!

Reactions: ElainePG and ninakt