Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

@peonies13 @allure244 The TPM Evelyne is authentic. @Hillychristie just bought one here from Barcelona.

Yup...with receipt attached.
Beige weimar is lighter than etoupe but without the contrast stitching, another reason I took this cutie home. Hope this helps :flowers:

Thank you both! I will be on the lookout for that strap - love it :smile:

Rouge H varies from a cherry red to a brown red. This could be Rouge Vif but I'm voting Rouge H. It's very similar to a Rouge H Box calf bag I own :smile:

I agree; lighting is everything. These look similar in the sun, but different inside. 35 cm is Rouge H and 30cm is Rouge Vif. View attachment 4627337 View attachment 4627338

Thank you for these photos! This is so helpful. I am glad to know that Rouge H can be a lighter more cherry-type red. I love a good true red that isn't too dark so maybe the pieces I saw just happened to be on the darker end of the spectrum... :smile:

Would you know if the bastia was made in gold box? Reason I ask- I have one that was marked as barenia when I bought it, but both my SA and I were not totally convinced, as it just looked "plumper", felt a bit less dry, and the color was a tad lighter. I just assumed it was Butler and called it a day. When I saw your post, it got me thinking, wonder if its Box?
Here are the two side by side ( Barenia on the Left, and darker)
I'll also post in Box thread https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-box-calf.309526/page-74
and see what the consensus is there as well.Thanks so much- input always appreciated
Barenia v Box bastia.png

Would you know if the bastia was made in gold box? Reason I ask- I have one that was marked as barenia when I bought it, but both my SA and I were not totally convinced, as it just looked "plumper", felt a bit less dry, and the color was a tad lighter. I just assumed it was Butler and called it a day. When I saw your post, it got me thinking, wonder if its Box?
Here are the two side by side ( Barenia on the Left, and darker)
I'll also post in Box thread https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-box-calf.309526/page-74
and see what the consensus is there as well.Thanks so much- input always appreciated
View attachment 4628171
Could be Natural Vache?

Reactions: Possum
I just acquired a vintage kelly 28 (1977). I am a kelly newbie and this Kelly is redyed. Hoping to see if anyone can help me identify the leather type of the Kelly. Help much appreciated!IMG-20200102-WA0013.jpgIMG-20200102-WA0015.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone ID this bracelet (the post says it’s a Petit H bracelet so maybe it has no name?) or recommend something that would work to do this fun shoulder-bag Picotin conversion? I would like to do the same with a P18.Adjustments.JPG

I've seen conflicting tags of Bambou and Cactus on social media. In some, Bambou is the vibrant one and cactus is bit lighter and on others it's the reverse. So can you guys please confirm - which is cactus and which is bambou? Thank you! I like the top one.

39600314-1_1024x1024.jpg

msbk2620504_3.jpg

I've seen conflicting tags of Bambou and Cactus on social media. In some, Bambou is the vibrant one and cactus is bit lighter and on others it's the reverse. So can you guys please confirm - which is cactus and which is bambou? Thank you! I like the top one.

39600314-1_1024x1024.jpg

msbk2620504_3.jpg
Date stamp of the bags would be more helpful in identifying the exact color as pictures aren’t most accurate due to lighting and monitor screen settings. ;)
Who can ID these "strap extenders" as seen on the UK site? Ironically they're shown on a page for a losange: https://www.hermes.com/uk/en/product/h-vibration-losange-medium-model-H813535Sv08/ I would love a pair!
It’s called the Attachie Soie, which I’ve previously posted here. :smile:

Date stamp of the bags would be more helpful in identifying the exact color as pictures aren’t most accurate due to lighting and monitor screen settings. ;)

It’s called the Attachie Soie, which I’ve previously posted here. :smile:
Gosh @Meta you know everything :smile: Thank you! Do you happen to have any insight why they're not on the US site yet? Are they special order or are they just new and not released yet?