Aquazzura

Hi guys

I'm trying to decide between the Boogie boots and Gianvito Lauras. They are so similar but there is quite a price difference. I just know GR are amazing quality so maybe worth the extra? I have so many GRs but no Aquazzuras.

Does anyone have the Boogie boots?View attachment 4553459
I dont have these, but i do own both designers. Go with the aquas bc you dont have ant and these are very classic so you should get lots of wears out of them, and if you eventually need to replace, you can decide if the GRs are next.

Scarlett Johansson
scarlettjohansson.jpg

Is anyone still wearing Aquazzura Sexy Thing sandals? I have two pairs ( Nude suede, red suede) that I’ve hade for about 5 years, but I’m not seeing them anywhere anymore. Deciding whether to keep or not.

Is anyone still wearing Aquazzura Sexy Thing sandals? I have two pairs ( Nude suede, red suede) that I’ve hade for about 5 years, but I’m not seeing them anywhere anymore. Deciding whether to keep or not.

I have grey, red and Aztec camel, so I am definitely a fan...keep imo. They're so comfy with the buttery suede, and molds to my feet like nothing else. If you truly dont wear them, then sell.

Reactions: Havanese 28
I have grey, red and Aztec camel, so I am definitely a fan...keep imo. They're so comfy with the buttery suede, and molds to my feet like nothing else. If you truly dont wear them, then sell.
Thanks! I get compliments every time I wear them, and the suede is very buttery. I think I’ll keep them as well. They seem to have disappeared, which I found odd.

Received these Purist loafers from net-a-porter today and they run huge! I’m always 37.5 or 38 in this type of shoes, so I ordered them in 37.5. Luckily they had one pair in 37 left, so I’m arranging an exchange! The shoes are gorgeous, but I’m really surprised at the sizing - I don’t think I own a single pair in 37 :huh:
014F1C52-CE83-47A9-97B7-7D221CE76998.jpeg

I discovered last October thay Aquazzura stopped producing the sexy thing style. I was really dissapointed and sad and tried to find an extra pair but no such luck. . You should definitely keep yours. They are the most comfortable (like I’m wearing socks) elegant heels and also timeless in my opinion. I really hope Aquazzura will change its mind and that they come back in the collections somewehere in the future. I truly cherish the three pairs I have and wish I bought more colors haha

I am for sure wearing mine :heart: I have them in olive green and they must be one of my most complimented shoes. I was a bit surprised to see them discontinued, because I thought it was one of their most popular styles. I still love them and I don't think they look dated so I'm not getting rid of them anytime soon.

I discovered last October thay Aquazzura stopped producing the sexy thing style. I was really dissapointed and sad and tried to find an extra pair but no such luck. . You should definitely keep yours. They are the most comfortable (like I’m wearing socks) elegant heels and also timeless in my opinion. I really hope Aquazzura will change its mind and that they come back in the collections somewehere in the future. I truly cherish the three pairs I have and wish I bought more colors haha
I agree wholeheartedly. I own 4 pairs and they're the most comfy and soft, sueded heels. Never a blister, and can be dressed up or down.

Reactions: Chrysje
Does anyone have any trouble with the leather stretching out too much? I’ve just discovered this brand (LOVE the pairs of sparkly heels I got last week!!!), but I just received a pair of flats in the mail, and the leather straps seem flimsy (which is weird, because I ordered the same version in heels and didn’t feel that way with those). Maybe it’s just the soft nature of their leather? Thank you so much for any advice!

Does anyone have any trouble with the leather stretching out too much? I’ve just discovered this brand (LOVE the pairs of sparkly heels I got last week!!!), but I just received a pair of flats in the mail, and the leather straps seem flimsy (which is weird, because I ordered the same version in heels and didn’t feel that way with those). Maybe it’s just the soft nature of their leather? Thank you so much for any advice!
Post a pic of shoes would help.