Aquazzura

Does anyone have the Maia style? I have never purchased any Aquazzura shoes, and I am trying to figure out what size I would be.

I am a US 7. I wear 37.5 in Hermes Oran Sandals, 37 in Dior shoes, 37 in BV heels. I am just a bit nervous to go with the 37 in case they run small. In the past I have gone up half a size in heels. But recently I found that this rule doesnt always work for me anymore. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

Hi, can anyone help me with sizing of closed toe ankle booties (in suede leather, 100)? I keep reading the open toe booties run smaller... so closed to booties might run tts, def if they are suede? I have wide feet, sizing is always extra complicated :biggrin:

I have the following to compare to:
MB Hangisi 105 in 37 (rather narrow but still comfortable enough)
CL Pigalle 100 in both 37 (a tad too narrow) and in 37,5 (a tad too loose), both comfortable enough for a full day of work though...
Jimmy Choo flats in 37,5
Valentino Rock stud heels 100 in 38 (my feet felt like they would make the 37,5 ones explode after a few hours :P).

Anyone have any tips? I want to buy a second hand pair from someone in size 37, but since they are suede and second hand, I feel like it might work?

Hi, can anyone help me with sizing of closed toe ankle booties (in suede leather, 100)? I keep reading the open toe booties run smaller... so closed to booties might run tts, def if they are suede? I have wide feet, sizing is always extra complicated :biggrin:

I have the following to compare to:
MB Hangisi 105 in 37 (rather narrow but still comfortable enough)
CL Pigalle 100 in both 37 (a tad too narrow) and in 37,5 (a tad too loose), both comfortable enough for a full day of work though...
Jimmy Choo flats in 37,5
Valentino Rock stud heels 100 in 38 (my feet felt like they would make the 37,5 ones explode after a few hours :P).

Anyone have any tips? I want to buy a second hand pair from someone in size 37, but since they are suede and second hand, I feel like it might work?
I'd agree with you that 37 in suede should be ok since you can fit into CL 37. Worst case scenario, you can have the suede stretched if it's a bit tight, or else, wait for a 37.5 to be available. Maybe check out some YT videos and blog reviews to collect more feedback.

Hi there i fell in love with a pair of leather boots from aquazzura. They are an almond/round toe kinda boots with heels and the model is called brera I believe.
I found them for a bargain price and I am really tempted, I would love to have some advice on sizing as i never owned aquazzura before.
I am a 36 in prada heeled sandals, a 36 in jimmy choo, a 36 in louboutin corneille, a 36 in alexander mcqueen heels, i own a pair of so kates in 36.5.
Would a 36 be ok in aquazzura leather (not patent) work?
How does aquazzura fit? Thanks

Hi there i fell in love with a pair of leather boots from aquazzura. They are an almond/round toe kinda boots with heels and the model is called brera I believe.
I found them for a bargain price and I am really tempted, I would love to have some advice on sizing as i never owned aquazzura before.
I am a 36 in prada heeled sandals, a 36 in jimmy choo, a 36 in louboutin corneille, a 36 in alexander mcqueen heels, i own a pair of so kates in 36.5.
Would a 36 be ok in aquazzura leather (not patent) work?
How does aquazzura fit? Thanks
36 should be fine for you.