Aquazzura

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently came across some of the gorgeous luxurious designs of Aquazzura!

I just ordered the Sahara sandal in nude and I'm hoping they fit 😨 I didn't find many reviews on sizing for this style.

Do any of you lovely TPF ladies own any style of Aquazzura? I'd love to read all about your experience and your feed back will be much appreciated :biggrin:

2. I would like to know also. Thanks for starting this thread!

amary18 likes this.
  3. I have around seven pairs of Aquazzura and for me they are all tts. Great quality and have a signature gold pineapple on the sole. Glad you discovered them, post pics when they arrive!

amary18 and Stripes115 like this.
  4. I love Aquazzura....but haven't purchased a pair yet! Mostly because no one near me carries them and I don't like ordering/returning online.

Olivia Palermo has a collaboration coming out with Aquazzura this fall:smile:

Here are quite a few photos of her wearing them....

image.jpg
  5. Close up....

image.jpg
  6. #6 Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    Photo...source:Getty

There is currently a pair of these in. Gold on Barneys.com for $33x.xx in a 38.5:smile:

image.jpg
  7. Source:Getty

image.jpg
  8. Source Getty

image.jpg
  9. Getty Source

image.jpg
  10. Getty: source

image.jpg
  11. Source, Getty

image.jpg
  12. Getty, Source

image.jpg
  13. 1Source Getty

image.jpg
  14. Love Aquazurra! I have yet to buy a pair but would love to see modeling pics!

15. Love them! I have a pair of Belgravia suede pumps and two pairs of 'Amazon' sandals. So comfortable and easy to walk in. Once you break them in its like you are not wearing heels!! True to size. Hard to put the lace up sandals on the first time but once you get them done its easy!

I ordered the 'Lola' style from net a porter and they are the first ones I sent back. The peep toe area by the toe rubs so badly it hurts in one minute :sad:

Can not wait for the rest of the A/W stuff to come out! Especially Olivia's collaboration.