Aquazzura

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I dont have these, but i do own both designers. Go with the aquas bc you dont have ant and these are very classic so you should get lots of wears out of them, and if you eventually need to replace, you can decide if the GRs are next.

2. Scarlett Johansson
    [​IMG]

3. Is anyone still wearing Aquazzura Sexy Thing sandals? I have two pairs ( Nude suede, red suede) that I’ve hade for about 5 years, but I’m not seeing them anywhere anymore. Deciding whether to keep or not.

4. I have grey, red and Aztec camel, so I am definitely a fan...keep imo. They're so comfy with the buttery suede, and molds to my feet like nothing else. If you truly dont wear them, then sell.

Havanese 28 likes this.
  5. Thanks! I get compliments every time I wear them, and the suede is very buttery. I think I’ll keep them as well. They seem to have disappeared, which I found odd.