LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

They should credit you for that. It is a known issue because of how hard the zipper is. I had one tiny spot of peeling on my PM and they took it no questions. I'm sure the outcome will be they can't repair it and they will offer you replace or credit.
So sorry to hear that it happened to your PM. You are confirming what I have been told in the past about canvas. I was surprised that they were going to try and repair. I will wait and see what they come back with.

my psm mono is in limbo.. was supposed to be at the store thursday. friday came nothing, called cs and they said customs. so i reached out to my sa at my home location, looked into it and apparently its not customs its an issue with within ups. monday is here and nothing and if tomorrow comes with no arrival, my store is going to start an investigation

lol how exciting

Hi all!

I bought these from the boutique the other day and was wondering which one looks better.

The left one’s color is a lot duller and muted ( a bit more orangey/brown) and the R is more vibrant and the monogram is a bit more yellow. You kinda have to stare at it for awhile to see LOL.

Also, the L tab is more textured so you can’t really see the LV logo and the R tab is a lot smoother. The alignment for the L is better than the right but the R one isn’t too bad.

Both made in Spain. I went to the shop and there were about 10 in stock and all were made in Spain

Opinions please! Thank you :smile:
C58AEF93-D00B-4459-B00E-6F654D8E9022.jpeg AE54D81C-19AA-4258-A8C8-EB7DB289D0CD.jpeg 381D3AB4-8701-4F59-9F1D-F9D1F12F28E5.jpeg

Attachments

• 4578DB71-C3A9-405A-B5B2-5F1164D2A11A.jpeg
    4578DB71-C3A9-405A-B5B2-5F1164D2A11A.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 292
  • B8301B22-EF56-46A5-9A15-0D0F015726CF.jpeg
    B8301B22-EF56-46A5-9A15-0D0F015726CF.jpeg
    608.5 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Hi all!

I bought these from the boutique the other day and was wondering which one looks better.

The left one’s color is a lot duller and muted ( a bit more orangey/brown) and the R is more vibrant and the monogram is a bit more yellow. You kinda have to stare at it for awhile to see LOL.

Also, the L tab is more textured so you can’t really see the LV logo and the R tab is a lot smoother. The alignment for the L is better than the right but the R one isn’t too bad.

Both made in Spain. I went to the shop and there were about 10 in stock and all were made in Spain

View attachment 4492163 View attachment 4492164 View attachment 4492165

I'm going to be honest, this feels like a Highlights spot the difference photo and I can't find anything to circle. They both look fine, so just go with your gut.

Hi all!

Hi, which store is that if you don’t mind me asking? It’s never in store when I ask!

my psm mono is in limbo.. was supposed to be at the store thursday. friday came nothing, called cs and they said customs. so i reached out to my sa at my home location, looked into it and apparently its not customs its an issue with within ups. monday is here and nothing and if tomorrow comes with no arrival, my store is going to start an investigation

lol how exciting

yeah we're on almost a full week and still hasn't showed up. this is a mess

Hi all!

i'd take the right one, for the most part it sticks out to me, but both look great. i'd be happy with both

Last edited:
Reactions: Suburbachic
Hi all!

I’d go with whichever canvas feels thicker to you. I had a similar choice among two bags and I chose the one that felt thicker because the other felt really pliable and soft in comparison.

Reactions: raspberrysyrup
yeah we're on almost a full week and still hasn't showed up. this is a mess

They gave me that runaround last time. Kept telling me it’s stuck in customs. Do you have a tracking number? I suggest asking for it and checking it. If it looks anything like I described in my thread when they lost my nano Speedy, it probably won’t show up. The tracking info i
I Found out 6 weeks after my order that something indeed went wrong and finally UPS “found” my package and closed my claim. By then I’ve had my bag for about 4 weeks. So glad I kept bugging LV to get a resolution before then.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/follow-me-as-i-track-down-my-missing-nano-speedy.1010865/

They gave me that runaround last time. Kept telling me it’s stuck in customs. Do you have a tracking number? I suggest asking for it and checking it. If it looks anything like I described in my thread when they lost my nano Speedy, it probably won’t show up. The tracking info i
I Found out 6 weeks after my order that something indeed went wrong and finally UPS “found” my package and closed my claim. By then I’ve had my bag for about 4 weeks. So glad I kept bugging LV to get a resolution before then.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/follow-me-as-i-track-down-my-missing-nano-speedy.1010865/
they keep telling me the same thing!! i have the store director on it (she's the one that deals with all my issues). she's already escalated it up to the logistics manager and assured me she is gonna get me the bag in store, one way or another. but im just over the wait at this point. all i know is if that bag is missing in transit, i want another...

Reactions: karman
they keep telling me the same thing. but, i have the store director on it (she's the one that deals with all my issues). she's already escalated it up to the logistics manager and assured me she is gonna get me the bag in store, one way or another. but im just over the wait at this point. all i know is if that bag is missing in transit, i want another...
That’s good. No one was particularly helpful in my case until I got the right rep at CS who escalated to her manager who escalated it to a director in shipping. I hadn’t met the current SA I use at my home store so no one really offered to help besides asking me to keep calling them on Tues/Fri wen they get their shipments!

That’s good. No one was particularly helpful in my case until I got the right rep at CS who escalated to her manager who escalated it to a director in shipping. I hadn’t met the current SA I use at my home store so no one really offered to help besides asking me to keep calling them on Tues/Fri wen they get their shipments!
holy **** i actually just read through your entire thread. where in canada are you from? i'm canadian too. omg we do have a similar situation going on, but i'm glad the store director involved and she's on it. if it wasn't for her, i think i would be losing my mind.

Reactions: karman