LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. yeah we're on almost a full week and still hasn't showed up. this is a mess

2. #2807 Jul 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    i'd take the right one, for the most part it sticks out to me, but both look great. i'd be happy with both

Suburbachic likes this.
  3. I’d go with whichever canvas feels thicker to you. I had a similar choice among two bags and I chose the one that felt thicker because the other felt really pliable and soft in comparison.

raspberrysyrup likes this.
  4. They gave me that runaround last time. Kept telling me it’s stuck in customs. Do you have a tracking number? I suggest asking for it and checking it. If it looks anything like I described in my thread when they lost my nano Speedy, it probably won’t show up. The tracking info i
    I Found out 6 weeks after my order that something indeed went wrong and finally UPS “found” my package and closed my claim. By then I’ve had my bag for about 4 weeks. So glad I kept bugging LV to get a resolution before then.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/follow-me-as-i-track-down-my-missing-nano-speedy.1010865/

5. they keep telling me the same thing!! i have the store director on it (she's the one that deals with all my issues). she's already escalated it up to the logistics manager and assured me she is gonna get me the bag in store, one way or another. but im just over the wait at this point. all i know is if that bag is missing in transit, i want another...

karman likes this.
  6. That’s good. No one was particularly helpful in my case until I got the right rep at CS who escalated to her manager who escalated it to a director in shipping. I hadn’t met the current SA I use at my home store so no one really offered to help besides asking me to keep calling them on Tues/Fri wen they get their shipments!

7. holy **** i actually just read through your entire thread. where in canada are you from? i'm canadian too. omg we do have a similar situation going on, but i'm glad the store director involved and she's on it. if it wasn't for her, i think i would be losing my mind.

karman likes this.
  8. I’m in AB :smile: I now wonder if sometimes the ship to store option runs into a hiccup which causes a shipment error...

9. Yes, how did the poster above get two?! I've been stalking this bag for months and no success. I'm just about ready to give up.

10. Has lv stopped the world tour psm? U can no longer get one personalised on the uk website.

11. An SA in Australia told me they aren't doing the WT on the Mini backpack anymore

12. Has anyone had this happen? This started happening after a week...and after a month of debating, I used it one more time and this happened:

Attached Files:

13. Mine has done this too after couple of wears, I think it's from the ring rubbing there as the strap moves when wearing

14. I’ve been thinking about getting one for so long! Didn’t think it would suit me.. I finally pulled the trigger! I love it :heart:

Attached Files:

nekostar0412 likes this.
  15. Are you keeping it? I’m upset as it’s quite new...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice