~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

I’m thinking of getting the wallet that zips around- sorry don’t know the model name. I currently have LV zippy, and Goyard has a similar style. Any feedback on durability? I’ve heard the folding billfold style cracks at the crease.

Hi guys! Need your opinion...should I get a Belvedere 2 PM or a Cap Vert? Looking at the black/tan colourway. I like the look of the Belvedere more but thinking the Cap Vert will be more practical and easier to use. Would greatly appreciate your thoughts on this :smile:

goyard-goyardine-belvedere-ii-pm-messenger-bag-black-gold-00.jpg 56831cf48b7042701.jpg

Hi guys! Need your opinion...should I get a Belvedere 2 PM or a Cap Vert? Looking at the black/tan colourway. I like the look of the Belvedere more but thinking the Cap Vert will be more practical and easier to use. Would greatly appreciate your thoughts on this :smile:

View attachment 4393904 View attachment 4393905
I personally like the Belvedere more than the Cap Vert.

Reactions: ivankajane
Hello. I finally found the bag I wanted. Since it has been discontinued for years, I had to buy it through a reseller. There is a name plate on it with the previous owner’s name and I will need to get it changed.

Does anyone know if this is something Goyard does or was this done by a 3rd party? Please see pic. Thanks.IMG_6093.JPG

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I know almost nothing about Goyard...I don’t own any. I am interested in buying a St. Louis in green or burgundy. I would have to call and order... from a boutique or Bergdorf. Are those colors the more expensive? Where would you recommend getting it, and does anyone have a current price?

Thanks!

I know almost nothing about Goyard...I don’t own any. I am interested in buying a St. Louis in green or burgundy. I would have to call and order... from a boutique or Bergdorf. Are those colors the more expensive? Where would you recommend getting it, and does anyone have a current price?

Thanks!
I just bought a st Louis PM- it is now $1595 for special (anything other than the classics, i.e., black black or black tan combos) colors. You can reach out via email on their site first and they'll call you a day or two after. Last place that I got it from is Barney's. Before that was Bergdorf since it was across the street from my office. Hth!

Reactions: bisbee
I just bought a st Louis PM- it is now $1595 for special (anything other than the classics, i.e., black black or black tan combos) colors. You can reach out via email on their site first and they'll call you a day or two after. Last place that I got it from is Barney's. Before that was Bergdorf since it was across the street from my office. Hth!
I forgot to add, yes, the special colors (white, green, grey, yellow, orange, red, burgundy, navy) are more expensive by about 77% than the classic black colors, so those should be a bit over $1,200. There's a Goyard price thread you can look through, too. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

I want to purchase a burgundy St. Louis PM from the New York boutique. Is it better to email or call? If email is best, does anyone have the address? And...is there a particular SA anyone would like to share?

Thank you!

I forgot to add, yes, the special colors (white, green, grey, yellow, orange, red, burgundy, navy) are more expensive by about 77% than the classic black colors, so those should be a bit over $1,200. There's a Goyard price thread you can look through, too. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!
Usually special colors are approximately 30% more than black/basic.

Usually special colors are approximately 30% more than black/basic.
Our SA said it is approximately 23%. I've made my past purchase calculations based on that, and it appears accurate, but I'll check again next time I stop by a store. Hopefully soon!
Edit - Of course, I said 77 instead of 23 in my earlier post. Lol! Whoops. Thanks for catching that [emoji6]

Last edited:
Has anyone ever heard or seen this bag before? Its similar to the LV Pochette Felicie. The seller cross listed on both Ebay and Poshmark. I originally was going to purchase through PM but we both preferred Ebay (cheaper for both of us plus I get Cash back through ******). Anyways, she said she received this bag in 2010, said the bag cost around $2000. It has an older dustbag (not yellow). She couldn't find the date code. I am posting both listings. all photos are different but its the same bag. https://www.ebay.com/itm/183706685941 and https://poshmark.com/listing/Goyard-Limited-edition-gold-chain-handbag-5ccf1fe39d3b78a4cda02cdfm_5ccf1feffe19c746799bfcd4.jpg m_5ccf1ffb248f7a73d25adff9.jpg m_5ccf20b41153ba113ed99a23.jpg m_5ccf20d0ffc2d46061da6524.jpg m_5ccf2093d1aa251cefd2388a.jpg m_5ccf21012eb33f3dc2c3da9e.jpg s-l1600-1.jpg s-l1600-3.jpg s-l1600-4.jpg s-l1600.jpg

I purchased it bc there were so many watchers and it was a new listing, plus it was EXACTLY what I was looking for (almost got the LV). I paid through PP credit so I should be protected but I'm super nervous. I can't find any 2010 pics of this bag even though she said limited edition I know Goyard probably has some rare pieces that are released! Please help!