~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m thinking of getting the wallet that zips around- sorry don’t know the model name. I currently have LV zippy, and Goyard has a similar style. Any feedback on durability? I’ve heard the folding billfold style cracks at the crease.

2. Hi, if anyone is interested, I was at the Singapore Store yesterday and they are well stocked in all colours.
    Amazing service also (as always).

3. Does anyone know the current price to get a bag monogrammed? I'm looking to get a monogrammed St. Louis PM.

4. Hi guys! Need your opinion...should I get a Belvedere 2 PM or a Cap Vert? Looking at the black/tan colourway. I like the look of the Belvedere more but thinking the Cap Vert will be more practical and easier to use. Would greatly appreciate your thoughts on this :smile:

goyard-goyardine-belvedere-ii-pm-messenger-bag-black-gold-00.jpg 56831cf48b7042701.jpg

5. I personally like the Belvedere more than the Cap Vert.

ivankajane likes this.
  6. Hello. I finally found the bag I wanted. Since it has been discontinued for years, I had to buy it through a reseller. There is a name plate on it with the previous owner’s name and I will need to get it changed.

Does anyone know if this is something Goyard does or was this done by a 3rd party? Please see pic. Thanks. IMG_6093.JPG

bellebellebelle19 likes this.