~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a belvedere I bought in 2016. I do baby it a little since it doesn't hold much when I am out with my kids. I have some fading on the back pocket which I thought is odd since the canvas should be coated. I am an hour away from SF so I am thinking of taking it to the store and see what they say. I will keep you posted for sure.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  2. Thanks! That is strange, fading on canvas. You pay all this money for a bag for it only to fade. This is why I'm still not sure if I should invest in the belvedere 2. It would be my first Goyard piece. But I've been reading a lot of quality issues here.

Attached Files:

REAHKHAYE and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  4. Hi everyone!
    I’m a newbie here so please bear with me. What’s the difference between blue ciel and the light blue color on the St Louis? Thanks.

5. Welcome to the Goyard Forum! Sky Blue is the English translation of the French color Ciel Bleu. Just a difference in language, not color. HTH! :flowers:

6. Thanks! Definitely helpful. Hope to purchase my first Goyard.

c18027 likes this.
  7. Does anyone know the size of Meghan Markle's White St Louis Tote? Is it PM or GM? Sorry, I can't seem to upload a photo.

8. This one is a GM:

Attached Files:

BeaYork and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  9. Does anyone know the price of the Artois in pink for both PM and MM sizes?

And did they do the pink in the belvedere too?

Thanks!

10. I was recently in the SF boutique and they had the pink in all pieces

c18027 likes this.
  11. It’s interesting to hear that there are pieces left. I turned my offer down because of the mandatory monogramming in dark pink. I wonder if that was a deal breaker for other clients as well.

alizhan likes this.
  12. I am with you. The whole combination of darker pink and light pink with initials in pink too, makes the whole bag looks like bubble gum wrap! :shocked:

c18027 likes this.
  13. Hi! Anyone know how many Goyard stores are there in West coast?

14. This information can be found on the Goyard website:
    https://www.goyard.com/en/store

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice