~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are you sure this is a real goyard, never see this style before

c18027 likes this.
  2. That’s why I’m posting ! I dunno ‍♀️ (referring to the two listings not carousel one)

3. it is fake.

4. that's what I thought. I have already contacted the seller and she has agreed to give full refund once she receives the bag. She still claims its authentic, LOL

5. Hi guys, what are regular colors vs special colors at Goyard?

6. #396 May 14, 2019
    Last edited: May 14, 2019
    c18027 and springandsummer like this.
  7. You're welcome! Did you find a favorite color yet?

8. I think I’ll just go with a classic black for my first bag! I’ve been eyeing the Artois but I also want to add stripes and my initials. Still trying to learn how everything works at Goyard tho :smile:

9. 7C5ADC07-E1F4-43CD-B8B3-82A8B4E3CD24.jpeg I just got a new St. Louis in burgundy. I got the PM, and I am a little confused...thinking maybe I should have gotten the GM.

I know there isn’t that big a difference...

10. When I goy my PM, I had the same doubts. But the more I use my PM, the more I like the PM. I still want GM, but will use it for travel not everyday use. PM is a great size for every day use

11. Thanks...I decided it is perfect!

12. Is the official website down?

13. I think so. I just got a “fatal error” message!

14. It's working again, we can stop holding the breath :amuse:

c18027 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice