Pochette Metis -- Are the problems solved?!

If you are waiting for all issues with the PM to be resolved you are probably waiting forever ;). I guess you either have to take the plunge and hope for the best or you buy a similar bag with less issues instead.
I got the Reverse PM and hardly ever wear it because I am horrified of all the stories I have read. It looks completely fine, but what if... I don´t have a lot of faith in the customer service here. Wish I would have chosen another more worry-free bag :rolleyes:.

Reactions: blondiekinz
Holy moly - I hope it does not take that long to get resolved...but I know different SA's so I will keep trying for as long as I need to. Thanks for the encouragement. Did you end up getting another PM or did you go with a different bag?
this happened with my palm springs mini. im waiting on a new one to come in so we can get it exchanged :sad:

The manager at the Toronto Bloor store said she had never heard of issues when I took my peeling bag in today. She also said that glazing was only for appearance sake and told me there was nothing wrong with my bag - but she would escalate my concerns to California customer service. Ugh.

When it comes to repairs,i suggest you inspect your items CLOSELY before taking them home from THIS STORE as they don’t seem to look at the items when it comes back. I did a repair and it took 2 tries and months until finally they credited me for the item because they damaged it. Go to another LV on Bloor- Holts, if you are not happy with their response. If you haven’t dropped ur bag off yet, take before pics of ur entire bag.

When it comes to repairs,i suggest you inspect your items CLOSELY before taking them home from THIS STORE as they don’t seem to look at the items when it comes back. I did a repair and it took 2 tries and months until finally they credited me for the item because they damaged it. Go to another LV on Bloor- Holts, if you are not happy with their response. If you haven’t dropped ur bag off yet, take before pics of ur entire bag.
I took the bag home with me...
they took pictures and are contacting California to have them decide on next steps
I live halfway between Toronto and the store in Troy

she's absolutely useless. i've raised concerns about some of my bags before and she would run around in circles giving me excuses. stopped dealing with that store and found a new location to have my concerns dealt with. that store has a tough time admitting issues with peeling canvas and the glazing is not just for apperance, it im almost certain it holds two canvas pieces together.
Which location did you move to then? I mostly deal with Yorkdale and my only issue has been a crooked PM; they replaced it immediately and told me the first one was deemed defective and destroyed.

Which location did you move to then? I mostly deal with Yorkdale and my only issue has been a crooked PM; they replaced it immediately and told me the first one was deemed defective and destroyed.

I went to Saks after to make a purchase but didn't bother taking the PM in with me because I figured they had already escalated my complaint to California. I can try Yorkdale or Michigan at a later point if nothing gets resolved.

I love mine, but trust LV will take care of any potential or future issues. I have bought enough from LV that I expect good CS on backend. After all, they took back my 5 yo Soft Lockit for glazing issues.

LV will eventually do right by you... it’s just the hoops you have to jump through to get it done. Misinformed SA’s and Mgr’s too quick to dismiss ur concerns making you have to stand ur ground and insist they do their jobs (send in for evaluation and trust they do) or go to another location that is more customer oriented and willing to listen and address ur concerns is tiring. They do stand by their brand (after care is exceptional) and that’s why I stick with them, but the misinformation and dismissive attitudes of some stores is frustrating.

My Pochette Metis was made late 2018 and I noticed the other day when I looked down while wearing it crossbody and noticed the hardware doesn't touch the glazing anymore, the middle pocket sticks out more at the sides so the clasp to the strap touches that instead. My older PM used to rub on the glazing so they definitely have done something to prevent the rubbing on the glazing

My Pochette Metis was made late 2018 and I noticed the other day when I looked down while wearing it crossbody and noticed the hardware doesn't touch the glazing anymore, the middle pocket sticks out more at the sides so the clasp to the strap touches that instead. My older PM used to rub on the glazing so they definitely have done something to prevent the rubbing on the glazing
Is this for just the monogram? I checked my empreinte made june 2018 it still rubs worn crossbody. Have you had any issues with your empreinte?

Is this for just the monogram? I checked my empreinte made june 2018 it still rubs worn crossbody. Have you had any issues with your empreinte?
My Reverse Mono PM made 51st week of 18 had the peeling canvas...I just sent it back and they are exchanging it for a new one. Hopefully no issues this time.... Ahhhhh - I LOVE this bag. I was so incredibly disappointed when this happened as I had heard about peeling canvas but never actually experienced it.