$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

I tried to buy it but my 10% off code wasn't working on the bag for some reason, even though I couldn't find anything saying it was excluded from the promotion :huh: and I'm not happy with the price without it so I'm gonna hold off until May
I was informed by Farfetch that YSL does not participate in any of the discount codes and that is probably why it didn’t work.

Sorry it didn’t work out for you.

Reactions: peach36
Have anyone done shopping at Gaudenzi Boutique? Are their Saint Laurent handbags authentic? If you do shop at them, how is your experience? How is their US shipping? I am looking forward to your comment. Thank you.

Reactions: Queensmama
Congratulation on your purchase. What online boutique did you purchase it?

I was just going to reply to your previous post. I got it at gaudenzi with the welcome 15% off so it came out right under $800. I thought it was too good to be true for a second.

They are a small boutique in Italy, pretty well established. They sell various high end lux goods. https://www.vogue.it/en/trends/shop-in-the-shops/2011/06/shopping-riviera
. The only catch is they process payment through Italian bank so make sure your card doesn’t charge crazy fees for foreign transaction and currency conversion... my final bill was in euro even though I checked out USD.
Return policy is okay with 14 days.

They shipped it through DHL and it says I’ll get it this Thursday and requires signature. I ordered it on Monday so the shipping has been pretty fast. I’ll update you when I get it! I’m curious as to if it will come with dust bag etc. I know sometimes Nordstrom, Sak, etc doesn’t come with dust bag.

Last edited:
I was just going to reply to your previous post. I got it at gaudenzi with the welcome 15% off so it came out right under $800. I thought it was too good to be true for a second.

They are a small boutique in Italy, pretty well established. They sell various high end lux goods. https://www.vogue.it/en/trends/shop-in-the-shops/2011/06/shopping-riviera
. The only catch is they process payment through Italian bank so make sure your card doesn’t charge crazy fees for foreign transaction and currency conversion... my final bill was in euro even though I checked out USD.
Return policy is okay with 14 days.

They shipped it through DHL and it says I’ll get it this Thursday when I ordered it on Monday. So the shipping has been pretty fast. I’ll update you when I get it! I’m curious as to if it will come with dust bag etc. I know sometimes Nordstrom, Sak, etc doesn’t come with dust bag.
Nice. I think we are somehow on the same page right here. Their Saint Lauren price honestly is too good to be true. With the welcome 15% off, they beat the price from Saint Lauren last big sale on November. Mine with the promotion code plus shipping is about $1450. Therefore, I need some verification before I jumped on the ship. My foreign transaction fee is 2.7% so I guess It is not that crazy. That is the decent shipping you got right there. Did they charge you the sale tax?

Nice. I think we are somehow on the same page right here. Their Saint Lauren price honestly is too good to be true. With the welcome 15% off, they beat the price from Saint Lauren last big sale on November. Mine with the promotion code plus shipping is about $1450. Therefore, I need some verification before I jumped on the ship. My foreign transaction fee is 2.7% so I guess It is not that crazy. That is the decent shipping you got right there. Did they charge you the sale tax?

Yea I know what you mean.
DHL is pretty standard for international shipping but one time I got a package tracked by DHL but someone from FedEx delivered it. But yea a two day delivery is pretty good for international.
Sales tax says is due at delivery according to the site

Yea I know what you mean.
DHL is pretty standard for international shipping but one time I got a package tracked by DHL but someone from FedEx delivered it. But yea a two day delivery is pretty good for international.
Sales tax says is due at delivery according to the site
I see. Have you ever had experience with paying sales tax at delivery before?