$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

1. #1 Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
    Here is the place to post news and tips about bargains on Yves Saint Laurent handbags and accessories and to chat about sales.
    Please read these rules first.

This thread is meant to be the central repository of sales news and discussion in the YSL subforum. Do not start separate threads to spread the word about sales because they will be merged into this one.

These are the vendors that may be included in this thread:

• YSL boutiques, YSL.com, and YSL outlets
    • Major department stores and their websites, such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Harvey Nichols, Browns, Matches, etc.
    • Recognized, well-known online retailers of authentic YSL merchandise, such as Net-a-Porter, Raffaello-Network, Styledrops, My Theresa, Luisaviaroma, Shirise, etc.
    • Recognized, well-known online discount retailers of authentic YSL merchandise, such as Bluefly and Overstock.
    • eBay: You may post links to authentic YSL merchandise that is listed on eBay. If you are not certain whether an item is authentic, do NOT post it here. Have it authenticated first in our "Authenticate This" thread. You absolutely may NOT promote your own auctions or sales.

Happy hunting!

2. Brown (praline) nubuck croc muse two at nm troy for approx $760.
    Neiman Marcus Troy, MI
    248-643-3300
    800-937-6488

CIMG0263.JPG

3. gold besace at NM Dallas (Highland Park) for last call -- $650 ish

4. This is a great thread!
    I hope someone could help me with this. I was going to purchase a Majorelle before x'mas but I waited in hope that there will be a deeper discount. I sort of remember that the sale price before x'mas for the medium Majorelle is $799 but now it's $999. Did I just make that up or was I right?

5. Yeah - for some reason the prices on most of the bags went up on the YSL site by $200!

6. That is ridiculous! Would the price at the stores be the same as the web site?

7. Goodmornin, I noticed that too! For ex, the Muse II on sale in patchwork navy went up from $999 to $1,199! So strange!

8. ^Regarding YSL.com, they unfortunately are notoriously glitchy and inaccurate in descriptions. The sale started on November 21, so its clearly winding down now. Most of the sale merchandise is gone and some is even listed as "available for preorder." :confused1: They are starting to update the site with spring merchandise. It can be difficult to reach YSL.com by phone or email, so your best bet really if you want a sale bag is to phone the YSL boutiques and outlets and ask what inventory they've got left.

AnnaD likes this.
  9. Majorelle price just went back down to $799.00 on YSL site. I was doing the same, watching for the price to drop just a bit and then saw it leap up. However, it is back down now. I guess if we want it on line best to act now or keep tracking the price daily.

10. Thanks for the info, Bluegirl53! Will check now!

11. ^ where is it on the ysl.com website? i dont' see it..plz provide link..thx