$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow! I took a look on the website and I’m really interested in this store now. And they had the full packaging with the Saint Laurent box too! I never get boxes when I buy outside of the brand!

2. Hi everyone... I need some guidance. I want the medium Jamie, but of course would like a good deal. Is this a bag that will go on sale, and perhaps someone knows when and for how much it could be discounted? Thanks for any help.

3. Saks has their online discount up for up to $300 off after spending $1200

4. Hi, I am new to the Purseforum and wanted to get everyone's thoughts on purchasing a second hand discontinued colour of the YSL WOC bag? Would you do it? How much would you pay for it? Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated! Not sure how to think about this.

5. Hi, welcome I'm new too. As of your question I think it depends on the condition of the bag, for a very good condition I think I'd accept a price with 25-30% off full price. If the line still exists only the colour is discontinued you can base on actual price. Hope that helps!

6. How do you get the 15% code?

7. There is actually an 5% off on a selection of Spring items on Net a Porter including Saint Laurent with the code netaporter15 .

8. Do YSL wallets go on sale?

Jay 45 likes this.
  9. Saks online is having $50 off for every $200 up to $500. Some bags/accessories/clothing/shoes included in promotion. Ends today 4/19!

Code: HAPPYSAKS

Jay 45 and monet_notthepainter like this.
  10. WOW! Thanks for posting. Every YSL bag on my Saks wishlist is $400-$500 off. Decisions decisions!!!!

Nuuhhhcole and baghagg like this.
  11. Just bought mine from Saks. Saved $500 IMG_1073.JPG

sheilaru, micahanne, fdc and 6 others like this.
  12. Depends on the color and style you are looking at but used in great condition range from $600-$1000. The outlets are a great place to seek out a WOC and most of them ship if not in your area. I usually see an average of $800 there but never black with gold - usually silver hardware or an off color like white or grey :smile:

13. Wow I missed this awesome deal! Do you know if they do this often?

14. I've seen it twice in the past year. They do $250-$350 off about once a month tho!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice