$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think their web system has issues. When I purchased mine I thought the order didnt go through because I got no email confirmation, and there was no confirmation of it when I logged in to their system, or on shoprunners system. I had to call support, it was really weird.

I got mine in 2 days and received it in 2 days, but I used shoprunner (which they were offering for free) so I dont know if that made a difference.

2. I used Shop Runner. Unfortunately, I won’t get mine until estimated date of 12/3. Please post yours!

3. Just got an email saying my order shipped and it should arrive on the 7th. (A week later than it wa supposed to but still happy since I scored a big discount). That being said I had never ordered from Saks before and in the future I rather stick to Nordstrom, their customer service has always been top notch

4. I usually order thru Neiman’s...but I couldn’t pass up the deal. I got almost $700 off because I also used the Saks card.

luxurina likes this.
  5. If you don't mind, was the $700 in the form of a Saks gift card? Or, an actual deduction?

6. It was $500 off and another 10% off for using the Saks card. No gift card! :smile:

luxurina and MamaSleepy like this.
  7. Is there anybody has SA contact for YSL outlet in Cabazon? Thanks

8. SAKS Code Jan50 works on YSL shoes
    C0CC4F3A-8F59-4F67-9558-A46AA12DAE2B.jpeg
    CB6F8821-776C-4368-925C-601DE4603BAC.jpeg

Orellia likes this.
  9. Just got these today. Some sizes are $357 and some are $417. The blue ones are also on sale.

ADF9A39C-FF81-402C-9454-BF65AE239D59.png

ElenaTS likes this.
  10. Hello ladies, I'm new to YSL and I'm just wondering if there is ever and sales or discount codes for Canada.Thank you

11. Hey everyone, just wondering if there is ever a time when you can use a promo code that saks offers during their sales on ysl. I tried it on a clutch that was a pre-order, but it wouldn't work. Then, I tried it on a different couch that in stock and it looks like it'll work, but it's not the one I want. Any advice?

chloebagfreak and Queensmama like this.
  12. I was able to use a Saks code for my Niki bag. I got 450.00 off the price too! Maybe because it was pre- order it wouldn't work? They seem to be having lots of promotions lately, as well as Neimans. Hopefully you can try again soon:smile:

txpharmgrl and Queensmama like this.
  13. Neiman Marcus has a gift card promo which works for Saint Laurent bags.