Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

Meanwhile, 2hrs north up the highway.... no snow. None for days. Sunny blue skies today and lots and lots of stars out tonight. But cold. Soooo cccccold :lol:
My boyfriend and I went to the Hometown Hockey festivities that were held here this weekend and we went to the parade and stuff at 3pm before the Leafs/Rangers game and :faint: I couldn't feel my feet after about 30mins. It was about -14 but the wind was nastay. It's been so cold for over a week now. I can't believe people were skiing today. Bunch of damn fools :lol:
Stay warm doll :smile:
I'm cozy by the fireplace with a book, can't get much better than that. Skiing at these temps is for fools indeed, although I've skied at minus 30 in Sun Peaks one memorable year. Much drier snow than Whistler though. This is great bar weather where you are, hope you're holding up your end!:drinks:

Reactions: anniebhu and V0N1B2
Dear BV experts,
Really sorry to detract from this wonderful dog, but I have a technical question. Is it very common to get corner wear on Venetas fairly quickly? The reason I am asking is because I got a gorgeous pre-owned espresso Veneta that must have been about 4, maybe 5 years old in nearly perfect condition with minor corner scuffs. I wore it about 4 times with no particular stress on the bag (ie it always stayed on some sort of chair to table, never on the floor) and I noticed that the corner wear is definitely more noticeable. It doesn't really bother me all that much - for this particular bag I actually like the lived in look, but I was just wondering if that's a very common thing.
Thank you :flowers:

Dear BV experts,
Really sorry to detract from this wonderful dog, but I have a technical question. Is it very common to get corner wear on Venetas fairly quickly? The reason I am asking is because I got a gorgeous pre-owned espresso Veneta that must have been about 4, maybe 5 years old in nearly perfect condition with minor corner scuffs. I wore it about 4 times with no particular stress on the bag (ie it always stayed on some sort of chair to table, never on the floor) and I noticed that the corner wear is definitely more noticeable. It doesn't really bother me all that much - for this particular bag I actually like the lived in look, but I was just wondering if that's a very common thing.
Thank you :flowers:
I don’t have one but I remember reading that the dark espresso shows it more. Maybe that is the reason?