Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

I made some rather tasty guacamole today and have eaten most of it with some chips. I'm full but thinking a lemon bar will wash it away... I love lazy Sundays!

I got such a nice Fed Ex surprise this morning
I got a box
with samples of all the BV fragrances and body lotions including the knot
it was packaged so beautifully
I am in trouble now
I love the Knot :heart:
Joyce is the best! I love her and miss her :hugs::smooch:

Reactions: RT1
Where is Ms. Ink? (indiaink). Seems like I haven't seen her pop up here for quite some time and she's usually pretty chatty.

Mousse: I have a pair of purple cowboy boots too, so we'll have to do a walk-off/showdown :lol: when you get yours. I have no BV to match though so I may have to concede early. Can't wait to see yours.

Also to echo everyone else... thanks jburgh. This really is the best subforum on TPF and part of that reason is you.

Mousse: I have a pair of purple cowboy boots too, so we'll have to do a walk-off/showdown :lol: when you get yours. I have no BV to match though so I may have to concede early. Can't wait to see yours.
QUOTE]

OK 50% there on the ETA. 6 weeks to go until my boots deliver. I have been lusting purple cowgirl boots for years and Lucchese let me down. The copper detail is just amazing. I am so looking forward to their arrival. I'll post a family portrait of my BV Purple and Copper bags with my boots.

I'm not up on the latest shopping, but I just ran across these photos of the new Tomas Maier shop on Madison Ave and thought I'd post them. Has anyone seen any of "his" bags irl?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 7.41.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 7.41.01 AM.png
    741.5 KB · Views: 4,346
  • Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 7.41.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 7.41.48 AM.png
    291.7 KB · Views: 3,968
Reactions: LucyMadrid
Our India is taking a break from tPF. We wrote this week and she is well and busy. And I'm sure Zoey is keeping her quite happy!
Thanks grietje.
I don't post here a lot because I just don't have tons of time but I do notice if someone hasn't been around for a while.