Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bears! That's terrifying!

2. Not really, They stayed in the mountains. You are OK if you keep your distance, don‘t have open food at your campsite and make a lot of noise when you walk the trails so you don’t come upon one and startle it.

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  3. Great tip. I'll bear it in mind. Never know where or when we will be hiking in future. Thank you!

whateve likes this.
  4. Lol. I forgot to say you can always whack it on the head with one of your giant bags!

5. B352CD9B-7337-481D-BD07-DFD0BFA8E2C0.jpeg Taken by our neighbor with a motion activated camera. Always make a lot of noise and travel when the sun is up. 80D65EBC-8678-4F86-BC1D-2AD529E35F9B.jpeg

6. whateve likes this.
  7. BC30B473-A25B-4996-A8BD-E59BCBAE87D1.jpeg San Juan mountains northern New Mexico. Those pics are about 1000 ft above where our home is and no one lives up there. Not accessible now due to amount of snow. We have probably had about 100 inches of snow this winter and my guess is there’s 150 to 200 up there. Wolf Creek pass in Colorado will probably end up around 400 inches. It’s great because we’ve had a severe drought.

This guy can hold his own against the other two. We actually don’t see wildlife like this around our house and see them only with the cameras.

8. Amazing pictures! I wish I had thought to set up a camera like that when we lived in the country. I remember our new car stalling out on Wolf Creek pass on a family vacation.

9. My boy has crossed the rainbow bridge tonight... #foreverloved:heart:
    IMG_7303.JPG

10. I’m so very sorry. I know how painful it is to lose a furry family member.

11. Omg- I am so sorry. I too, know how painful it is.

12. I’m so sorry. :heart:

13. I am really sorry. I know well the heartache of losing a beloved dog.

14. I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a beloved pet is so difficult. Cherish your fond memories of him.