Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm cozy by the fireplace with a book, can't get much better than that. Skiing at these temps is for fools indeed, although I've skied at minus 30 in Sun Peaks one memorable year. Much drier snow than Whistler though. This is great bar weather where you are, hope you're holding up your end!:drinks:

anniebhu and V0N1B2 like this.
  2. +25 deg C here :blah:

whateve and southernbelle43 like this.
  3. Snow day...
    IMG_7303.JPG

4. He's so handsome!!! :heart:

BV_LC_poodle and septembersiren like this.
  5. My baby...:heart:

6. Beautiful. Everyone should have a dog! And spoil it!

7. Dear BV experts,
    Really sorry to detract from this wonderful dog, but I have a technical question. Is it very common to get corner wear on Venetas fairly quickly? The reason I am asking is because I got a gorgeous pre-owned espresso Veneta that must have been about 4, maybe 5 years old in nearly perfect condition with minor corner scuffs. I wore it about 4 times with no particular stress on the bag (ie it always stayed on some sort of chair to table, never on the floor) and I noticed that the corner wear is definitely more noticeable. It doesn't really bother me all that much - for this particular bag I actually like the lived in look, but I was just wondering if that's a very common thing.
    Thank you :flowers:

8. I don’t have one but I remember reading that the dark espresso shows it more. Maybe that is the reason?

9. This ‘cement’ bag is even more versatile than I expected....and it’s definitely a color changer, depending upon what’s around it. Went out shopping and found some antique calligraphy (?) brushes.
    E48A758C-1FA3-456B-A52E-294059DD8065.jpeg

10. The bag is wonderful, and the brushes are cool.

diane278 likes this.
  11. Well, there’s a crime spree in my neighborhood. My oranges are being stolen at an alarming rate.

Proof of criminal activity:
    46FDE9E2-8D69-43F4-898F-531B0489D774.jpeg
    More proof.....
    89EAA0C2-57A6-49FA-986E-7FAC0A6D0D8D.jpeg
    Crime scene evidence:
    31C340B2-B5AD-431F-A805-8A786526DCDC.jpeg
    Crime is rampant, I tell you....rampant! Thank God my BV’s have been spared...

12. Looks like he needs a straw ;)

13. That is disgraceful. Is there no limit to bad behavior!

14. This is adorable! We've eaten all our oranges. They were delicious. Now DH is talking about sneaking into the neighbor's yards.

15. He's welcome to sneak over here....although the squirrels may complain. I suspect I’ll get served with papers next week demanding their squatters rights!