What is your Hermes 2019 Wish List?!?!

Good luck!!!
How exciting!
I remember when my first one entered the room. It took my breath away! She’s still my grande dame and will always be special to me :smile:
Hope you get yours soon!!!
Thanks so much, I feel like I bought bags I didn’t love to get a Birkin haha! So definitely top of my wishlist this year. For some reason, just can’t get Birkin out of my head...I just feel like it will be the bag for me. I have had Kelly but no Birkin! So cool you still love your first!!!

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
My dream bags for this year are the Barenia Constance 24, Kelly 28 in blue paradise or blue atoll, and a KP in lime. I’m in trouble! [emoji33] I feel like I am so specific that it drives my SA crazy [emoji12]

You're not alone! I always give my SA a short wish list so she keeps telling me to be more open... I believe I must be the most picky client she has:facepalm:

Reactions: fashionpsych
You're not alone! I always give my SA a short wish list so she keeps telling me to be more open... I believe I must be the most picky client she has:facepalm:

I always wonder what kind of system they use to keep track of every client and their wishlist! My SA types them into her iPad but I still wonder how she can remember everything...‍♀️

Well, I basically threw out my 2018 wish list and as of today, submitted a new one in writing in hopes of obtaining one of the following from the upcoming podium submission. I was advised to pare down to just two at the request of the SA/SM's wish going forward for clients of the store. Additional bags and items can be added but they would prefer to keep the list to two items. #1 is the glorious Kelly 28 in Blue Iris Ostrich with gold hardware or brushed gold if that is offered as a standard option in 2019. #2 is a Kelly 28 Gold with Gold hardware, Togo in either Sellier or Retourne. (hope I didn't make a mistake in saying either- or, that was the advice of the SA.)
If it was not for the wonderful people in this forum along with the wealth of information that is shared, I would NEVER be in a position like I am today. My attitude was wrong, my thinking needed some serious adjusting. I am beyond grateful and really do spend a lot of my free time reading everyone's post. I think we should start a new thread that just discusses what the TPF has done for us and what an incredibly valuable place it has become (at least in my life.)
If nothing else, it would be nice for owners and staff that work on the site to receive some appreciation from us.

Let’s see...trying not to be over ambitious

Hope my 2019 starts with a B25 fauve Barenia GHW, followed up by a B25 Etain RGHW, and closes with a B25 Rose Sakura. I found B25 to be my most-used model so I’m sticking with it.

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
Well, I basically threw out my 2018 wish list and as of today, submitted a new one in writing in hopes of obtaining one of the following from the upcoming podium submission. I was advised to pare down to just two at the request of the SA/SM's wish going forward for clients of the store. Additional bags and items can be added but they would prefer to keep the list to two items. #1 is the glorious Kelly 28 in Blue Iris Ostrich with gold hardware or brushed gold if that is offered as a standard option in 2019. #2 is a Kelly 28 Gold with Gold hardware, Togo in either Sellier or Retourne. (hope I didn't make a mistake in saying either- or, that was the advice of the SA.)
If it was not for the wonderful people in this forum along with the wealth of information that is shared, I would NEVER be in a position like I am today. My attitude was wrong, my thinking needed some serious adjusting. I am beyond grateful and really do spend a lot of my free time reading everyone's post. I think we should start a new thread that just discusses what the TPF has done for us and what an incredibly valuable place it has become (at least in my life.)
If nothing else, it would be nice for owners and staff that work on the site to receive some appreciation from us.

Yay! Glad to hear you got your wishes submitted and hoping your birdie shows up!

Reactions: Birkinitis