What is your Hermes 2019 Wish List?!?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. B25 in dark colors & a KP

2. Nothing really special. I've bought 3 pre-loved H bags over the past few months - a Dalvy, Kelly 35 Sellier and a Marwari GM in Soliel.
    I'm really just interested in buying a few more 90 silkies, H bracelets and a Garden Party in the most unusual blue I can find.

ODEDIHAIMS likes this.
  3. A girl can dream: B25 in Togo/Clemence Black with PHW - my holy grail.....

Ania_P and NOIRetMoi like this.
  4. Ahhhhh - my wish list........it changes but right now I am lusting after a Black Birkin Touch ( or maybe another color?) and a mini Constance. With Hermes you can want one color and then a different color catches you eye and things change in a second...

NOIRetMoi and Ceeje89 like this.
  5. My wish list for 2019

K 28 Noir Togo retourne GHW / PHW.

BBB 30 PHW is my second Holy Grail after my B 30 PHW Barenia which I already got fulfilled in 2017.

B 30 Gris T or Bleu Glacier Togo with RGHW.

K Pochette preferably in Noir Epsom or any other color no matter which HW.

And maybe a K 28/25 Retourne / Sellier or C24 Rouge vif,
    My SA mentioned that this wonderful red is back in the moment.

Wow, I think that's enough for a year!

foofooness, Ania_P and ODEDIHAIMS like this.
  6. Diane - you are too good to me! For this I would definitely thank you later, much later. Hahahaha! Hugs!

diane278 likes this.
  7. Let’s just start with my outstanding SOs first...

8. #83 Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2018
    Kelly 28 or 32 crocodile, any color, gold hardware - 1960
    or/and Kelly blue box leather, gold hardware, any size - 1960 (for customization like the one on my profile) - both retourné, of course!

Edited to comply with tPF rules. PT

9. And really a Birkin Shadow (bag, and/or belt, and/or cuff)

I also like the Hermès Omnibus, larger size in leather preferably (not so much the canvass + leather)

10. Podium?

11. That would look really good with 3 wolves on it

diane278 likes this.
  12. Haha :smile: these are not wolves but French shepherd dogs, also called "briards"

Django Jicky's Sohn.jpg
    Mali_, Julide, kelly7 and 2 others like this.
  13. Is one of them wearing a crown ?
    Or has it just got Jonny rotten hair ?

BBC likes this.
  14. I’m sure you can get one of the artists who personalize bags to paint the three wolves on a bag for you. I’d actually help by contributing to a “GoFundMe” page. So, there’s your first $5. :graucho: However, there’s a caveat: don’t move to my neighborhood. I don’t want to listen to you howling at the moon all night. Actually, that would be worth a $10 donation...I really value my sleep. :lol:

The Cat and BBC like this.
  15. I bought an old Kelly sport in leather/toile a few years ago as a surprise Christmas gift for my then girlfriend with the sole purpose to customize it .
    I was to buy the bag and accessories, and her daughter was to paint it .
    I bought the bag and loads of limited edition lock-things , and other Hermès accessories then handed it over to her daughter to paint .
    She decided on painting an octopus on it , but then got Sick in the weeks leading upto Christmas and never got past the outline of the octopus ....
    We handed it over anyway unfinished on Christmas Day , with what looked like male genitalia drawn on it in pencil .
    It was christened “the cocktopus bag” :biggrin:

jmen, insidemysoul, mp4 and 7 others like this.