Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

Yes but I'm about a 6 hour drive away, and they don't have mailing lists the way the US outlets do

Will any of the UK SAs text with you, and then do a charge send? 99.9% of my Gucci outlet purchasing is via text, since I’m about 4 hours away from the closest outlet. After I confirm what I want, my SA will call for my payment info, ring it up, and send the items out. Hope they can do that for you!

Anybody know where I can get a blue blooms cosmetics or pouch from? I’ve been wanting one so bad :doh:

Gucci outlet Rosemont (Chicago) had these about a week ago.
57b31838d34632837844f8c8960de0b9.jpg

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew when the next price increase would be? specifically in the UK? Do they usually put up their prices once or twice a year? and if so, what time of the year? Do they have any sales anymore? Any help or information would be much appreciated xx

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew when the next price increase would be? specifically in the UK? Do they usually put up their prices once or twice a year? and if so, what time of the year? Do they have any sales anymore? Any help or information would be much appreciated xx
I’m not sure when the price increases are, but Gucci very, very rarely goes on sale anymore.