Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

IMG_20240226_162419.jpg

So yesterday was my very first ( but not last) trip to the Outlet, plus my very first ( but not last) luxe purchase! I arrived just after 1, and was greeted by an associate that literally looked like one of Gucci's models, kind of intimidating for this short chonky older lady!!
I was specifically looking for a leather crossbody, small but big enough for my phone, wallet and keys. I did not want a bag specifically designed for the outlet and I was hoping to get away with spending under $1200. I was immediately drawn to a red Soho Disco, and I liked the price, but between the lining and the additional mark on the interior leather tag it was apparent to me that it was sadly an outlet product. I saw a green Marmont camera bag, but it was original price and for a first bag the color didn't match much of my wardrobe. It was also regular price. I tried it on but didn't love it. I saw a lot of canvas, alot of bags that were too big, too small and the wrong type. I was looking for something that I would be reaching for often. Then...on a back table with a sign that read "Special Price" I saw her! Normally I am not a fan of white bags, or bucket bags....but I thought I would take a look. Hhhmmmm the linings right, no outlet mark on the tag...I emptied my purse and found all my essentials fit with room to spare....how much is she???? Then I saw the price (oh my goodness, YES!!!) and asked to try her on. As soon as I tried her on I knew I had to have her!!! I am still walking on clouds! I will definitely be back!

I went to the St. Marcos outlet and they redid their store. It moved a few stores down and it feels bigger. It looks like a regular store now. They had the gucci adidas collection which was on sale, a few men's clothing which were on sale and some of the current collection which were at full price.

Posted this on another thread but handy to know. Brand Alley doing a sale of old season and outlet bags:

Attachments

• IMG_4670.png
    IMG_4670.png
    440.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4671.png
    IMG_4671.png
    312.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4672.png
    IMG_4672.png
    418.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4673.png
    IMG_4673.png