Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

Hi! Is the sale still going on? I called to be connected to an SA this morning but have not heard back. It would be wonderful if there are still deals and stocks available….

(UK) appointments had to be made before 4 June. I was lucky I got preview (although a lot of people at my store were notified even earlier, we have some very high-spenders).

Reactions: kenzo812
Curious but does anyone know of a blog, forum, website, Facebook group, subreddit, etc where people regularly post what is at the outlet w/ prices? Seems like it is possible to order via phone/text but I haven’t found any reliable way of finding out what is actually available…

Reactions: Lovefromp
Hi everyone! I’m keen to know if the sale only apply to old designs or is it for new bag designs too? I’m thinking if it’s worth it to buy full priced Gucci bag. I’m currently looking at the Mini or Small Ophidia handbag.

Hi everyone! I’m keen to know if the sale only apply to old designs or is it for new bag designs too? I’m thinking if it’s worth it to buy full priced Gucci bag. I’m currently looking at the Mini or Small Ophidia handbag.
New stuff becomes old and cycles into the outlet. I paid full price for my Disney bag and then showed up at the outlet. That hurt.

However, and someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think the Ophidia line ever gets discounted. They carry it at the outlet at full price… so probably one thing worth buying at the boutique

New stuff becomes old and cycles into the outlet. I paid full price for my Disney bag and then showed up at the outlet. That hurt.

However, and someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think the Ophidia line ever gets discounted. They carry it at the outlet at full price… so probably one thing worth buying at the boutique

Different outlets carry different stock.

I also heard from a friend that visit Bicester Gucci Outlet (UK) old stock was on such a low discount, that if she factored in train fare, waiting in line, food bought whilst on the day trip etc she may have well bought at full price in London. I think outlets are also better for people whop know they want 'something', but not for those who know exactly what they want.

Some seasonal Ophidia goes to the outlets. I'm thinking of going just to see if they still have the enamel hw Ophidia that @snibor has. I wouldn't even care if it was hardly discounted, I missed out.

I think there will be A LOT more stock moving to Outlets soon at AM's reign comes to an end and they want fully new stock in stores.

Edited to say, it was the Marmont not the Ophidia (sorry @snibor ). Also, Gucci didn't have it. Plenty of men's large sizes in RTW though.

Last edited:

I saw some Ophidia at the outlet late Auguat at Cabazon, California. Per the signs, they were 30% off retail.

The bag I ended up getting was also 30% off retail. I got it for $1980USD plus tax… it was a summer ‘straw bag’ that was actually still selling at Farfetch.com and Ssense.com but no longer at Gucci, for retail 2 weeks after I got it.